N400- Vermont Processing Time

Arv99

Registered Users (C)
Pleas tell us your dates. I know once people get it they don\'t bother to come back and tell others. Please try

Local Office: Arlington, Virginia
Applied: Oct 28, 2001
Got FP: Apr 10, 2002
Waiting for Interview ???

Hey guys please tell your dates so we can have idea what is going on now days?

Thanks

You will interview in August 11--15th

Hi,
My local office;Arlington Virginia
   PD;May18,2001
   FP;sep26,2001
   Interview time;March11,2002
   oath ceremony;May23,2002
If mid July you can not get interview letter,you have to call(802)527--4913to make sure.If you a male age 18--26 and didn\'t register Selective Service,You will get a letter"A review of your N--400;application for naturalization,indicates that additional information is required to process your application.Please bring this letter,all the additional information requisted below;Bring your Selective Service number or a status information letter from the Selective Service.If you failed to register with the Selective Service System before your 26th birthday,you must do the following;1 call the Selective Service toll-free at 1-847-688-6888and answer their questions......you will receive a status information letter from the Selective Service.......2 Bring a copy of the status information letter to interview......
If you have some interview question,i\'d like to tell you.Don\'t worry,Arlington officer are very nice.
Regards mingwen

Carrie Jun

Can you please briefly let us know what type of questions were asked other than the civil test at the naturalization interview ?

SanjayH

Hi mingwen,

It\'s funny to see that your dates and my dates are exactly match.
My PD: 05/18/01
FP:09/21/01
Interview: 03/11/02 and oath on 05/23/02.
Do you think it\'s same building we go for oath as interview?

MY DATES ARE

Apply i vsc center on april 29
fp done in
alexendria june 12 when i gonna get interview dates?????

To \'sanjay301\'

When did you get FP notice? my PD is 05/13/02 & waiting for FP.

thanks in advance.

N-400 application at VSC and processing of it

Recently I applied an application for naturalization (n-400) at VSC and it has been almost four weeks that they have not cashed the check yet.
Does anyone know as to how long does it take for VSC to cash the check if everything is OK with the application.?

Also, what happens to the naturalization application once the check is cashed ? do they forward it to the local INS office for fingerprint and interview, etc.

Any info would be appreciated.

thanks,

ARIS

Interview Letter

Hi Guys,

This is just update of my earlier posting that I got Interview letter scheduled for 20th Sept. I know some of you, whose date are simmiler to me must have got it . Please and Please update it. We can provide each other some help as you know INS uncertainity

N-400 VSC

Local Office: Baltimore
PD: 26th April 2002
FP: No information yet!

It has been almost 3 months, no news from INS.
Will it help to visit local office and inquire about the application?

N400 VSC

FP: No information yet!

> It has been almost 3 months, no news from INS.
> Will it help to visit local office and inquire about the application?

I been to local INS office and it was not much help. It is over 3 months now and I have not received FP notice. Local INS office told me VSC is scheduling FP appointment for me! Hopefully in next month I will see FP notice. Is it common to not hear from INS even in the 4th month after PD has been assigned?

Regards

Got FP

FP: 27th August 2002

What is the next step? What is the general timeframe for test and interview after FP?

Regards

N-400 timeline (VSC / P'burgh)

Here's another data point (for VSC / P'burgh, PA) :

Filed mid-May '02, priority date around the 20th of May

E-Fingerprints: early July '02 (efficiently done at the ASC)

Interview scheduled: mid-Oct '02

Looks like the Oath is not the same day as the interview
in P'burgh.

Anybody with more info. about the interview
in P'burgh (written vs. oral test, other pertinent details, etc.)?

Thanks!

wilsoaa, Please Update

Wilsoaa,

your dates were very near to me, would you help me to tell your dates. My Interview was done in last week of Septmber and waiting for Oath.

Did you receive Oath Latter?

Update

Hi Guys,

After waiting about one year I got my citizenship today. I completed my oath ceremony today.

Here are my timelines

PD: Dec 2001 (Applied in Oct last week but priority date is in dec)
FP: APR 2002
Interview: Last Week of Septmber 2002
Oath: 14th Nov 2002

Hope this helps some of you who is waiting for citizenship as I was.

Interview date

FP: 27th August 2002
Interview: 12th December 2002

Does Baltimore office conduct oath on the same date? Has anyone heard experiences in Baltimore office about interview & oath on same date.

Regards