N400 Timeline: Houston, TEXAS

Finally, I received the IL. My updated timeline is below.
It took from application to interview a well-known 6 months less 1 week.

PD: 12/12/06
FP Letter: 12/20/06
FP: 01/02/07
IL: 05/01/07
ID: 06/04/07

Oath Houston

Today I talked to the immigration lawyer and he confirmed the Oath Ceremony for June 6 and the next one in the end of the July. He said that his client already recieved letter for June 6. Hope we gonna recieve it soon too!:rolleyes: (My interview was March 26.)

Finally, I received the IL. My updated timeline is below.
It took from application to interview a well-known 6 months less 1 week.

PD: 12/12/06
FP Letter: 12/20/06
FP: 01/02/07
IL: 05/01/07
ID: 06/04/07

Congrats! Good luck with your interview!

Today I talked to the immigration lawyer and he confirmed the Oath Ceremony for June 6 and the next one in the end of the July. He said that his client already recieved letter for June 6. Hope we gonna recieve it soon too!:rolleyes: (My interview was March 26.)

Fuck, he already received his oath letter for June 6th. Dammit this is fucking annoying as hell i hope i get mine soon.

do you know when this person interviewed?:confused:

Oath letters in Houston anyone?

Hi, I interviewed April 10th and still waiting on Oath letters. Wondering if anyone in similar timeframe received their oath letters. Thanks

YES!! got two oath letters for June 6th.

My timeline
N-400: 12/04/06
FP: 01/10/07
ID: 02/26/07
OD: 06/06/07

Got my oath letter yesterday too. Yey!

N-400: 12/16/06
FP: 01/03/07
ID: 02/26/07
Oath Letter - 05/10/07
Oath - 06/06/07

The trouble now will be getting there by 7:00am. I live in clearlake.

Hi, I interviewed April 10th and still waiting on Oath letters. Wondering if anyone in similar timeframe received their oath letters. Thanks

I interviewd April 10th 07 as well and no Oath letter yet but based on the most recent posts it seems like they are starting to release them. So I am hoping that we would be scheduled for June 6th also. Please post when you get your letter and I'll do the same.

ID in March 26, no Oath letter yet. Hopefully I will get it for June 6 too! It is long wait. Do you really have to be there at 7am? It is so early and long drive from League City. I cannot wait to become U.S. citizen:D

ID in March 26, no Oath letter yet. Hopefully I will get it for June 6 too! It is long wait. Do you really have to be there at 7am? It is so early and long drive from League City. I cannot wait to become U.S. citizen:D

My letter said to be there by 7:00am. I don't know at what time the ceremony actually is. I assume they stagger people's arrival for checking in purposes. With my luck, I'm probably part of the 1st batch. I'm not going to complain though. I'm considering staying at a hotel close to Berry Center the night before. I don't want to miss the ceremony!