N400 Timeline: Houston, TEXAS

Hi

This is my timeline:
12/20/2006 - sent application.
1/9/2007- Fingerprinting
2/20/2007 - passed the interview
??????????- waiting for oath letter.
Does anyone knows how long it takes to receive oath letter after the interview?

Thanks.

This is my timeline:
12/20/2006 - sent application.
1/9/2007- Fingerprinting
2/20/2007 - passed the interview
??????????- waiting for oath letter.
Does anyone knows how long it takes to receive oath letter after the interview?

Thanks.

Still trying to figure this one out. I read on some posts that oath letters
can be mailed around 2 weeks before the ceremony. I still have no clue
when the next oath ceremony in Houston is, last one was on March 21.
Folks attending interviews in the near future would be our best source
of info.

Hi, folks,

Does anybody get your IL in Houston DO recently? please update your timeline. Thanks.

Upcoming Naturalization Ceremonies in Houston

I had my interview on February 26th; however, I did not get the oath letter for the March 21st ceremony.

I've been trying to find the schedule for the Naturalization ceremonies w/o results for the past couple of months. Today I found something that looks promising (googled: Berry Center naturalization ceremony). I can’t be certain the info is accurate until I have the letter on-hand telling me to show up on May 16th, but I though I should post the info for the other posters who seem to be as frustrated as I am.

"…Upcoming naturalization ceremonies are set for March 21, May 16, July 25, August 15, September 26 and November 28. The ceremonies will be held at Berry Center (8877 Barker-Cypress Road) through May” (http://www.lwvtexas.org/LLVOTERS/HOUSTON Voter 2_07.pdf )

Hopefully the information is accurate.

Hi Guys

Just an update, as of today still stuck in security check.

Meanwhile my green card expired, so they temporarily extended it till June for gratis because of N400 pending. I just had to provide a photo.

I am busy with school work, but after June 07, I plan on taking this up with my local congressman etc.

Hi Guys

Just an update, as of today still stuck in security check.

Meanwhile my green card expired, so they temporarily extended it till June for gratis because of N400 pending. I just had to provide a photo.

I am busy with school work, but after June 07, I plan on taking this up with my local congressman etc.

Wow - that's a long time. So, it looks like you interviewed in Feb/2006. If that's the case, then why are you waiting? You can file a WOM since it's wel past 120 since your int.

Yes, what is happening here? It has been over 2 months since
the interview, this is agony...............

I had my interview on February 26th; however, I did not get the oath letter for the March 21st ceremony.

I've been trying to find the schedule for the Naturalization ceremonies w/o results for the past couple of months. Today I found something that looks promising (googled: Berry Center naturalization ceremony). I can’t be certain the info is accurate until I have the letter on-hand telling me to show up on May 16th, but I though I should post the info for the other posters who seem to be as frustrated as I am.

"…Upcoming naturalization ceremonies are set for March 21, May 16, July 25, August 15, September 26 and November 28. The ceremonies will be held at Berry Center (8877 Barker-Cypress Road) through May” (http://www.lwvtexas.org/LLVOTERS/HOUSTON Voter 2_07.pdf )

Hopefully the information is accurate.

Thanks for sharing! at least it gives me an idea on when it can be so I can plan ahead. I too had my interview back in late February and I am waiting for my oath letter!

Thanks for sharing! at least it gives me an idea on when it can be so I can plan ahead. I too had my interview back in late February and I am waiting for my oath letter!

So any updates in Houston? Did anybody get Oath letters?
Is May 16 legit?

So i called up Berry Center and the lady said the next date is June 6th because of some graduation end of May. The may date got pushed back to june...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

So i called up Berry Center and the lady said the next date is June 6th because of some graduation end of May. The may date got pushed back to june...

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Wow, could this be the reason why they are not sending out any oath letters?
Wonder how definitive this information is.....

Thanks for that reasearch work EMC^2!
Any updates in Houston? This theard is really anemic!