N400 Timeline: Houston, TEXAS

nf777 said:
Hi,

I had my interview today. Nothing unexpected. The next oath date is March 21 and they will send out letters two weeks prior to the date.

Congrats. Thanks for confirming the 3/21 date. Keep us updated when you get your oath latter.

Hi, friends,

I am so frustrated by this process. It looks like houston DO is slowing down. I need this citizenship for my job hunting so badly due to the nature of my specialty. Does anybody get ILs with PDs after Dec. 10? This is such a bad silence here.

Thanks.

Houston is slowing down?

I sent the N-400 application for my mother and me at the same time. We were getting the letters/response back at the same time...until now. I got my letter for the interview like a month after my fingerprints...but my mom has not gotten her letter. It is odd that is slowing down and this is splitting us up.

Received my Oath letter .

Hi,
I got my oath letter on saturday . The oath is on March 21st . Did anyone else receive the letter for this date ?

My timeline:
PD:11/18/06
FP Letter :12/06/06
FP: 12/08/06
IL: 12/26/06
Interview: 01/30/07
Oath Letter Rec'd: 2/17/07
Oath Ceremony: 3/21/07

Done with interview

My timeline:
Houston DO
PD: 12/04/06
FP: 01/10/07
ID: 02/26/07

Interview was simple. IO went thru the application verifying answers and then gave me orally the civic questions. She then asked me to read one of the questions and write a sentence. At the end she said I had passed and was approved and most likely I would get to do the oath on March 21st. My mom is still waiting for her IL and she had the same timeline as me.

Oath in March.

Hi, I am gona have an citizenship interview on March 20th,2007.(Houston) I heard that next Oath is on March 21th, does anybody know if they can send for this Oath since it is only one day after my interview or if I have to wait some time to recieve an letter after my interview?
Can you let me know at what time the Oath on March 21th is and its location?
Does anybody know when is the next Oath after the one on March 21st?
Thanks and congratulation you all for the citizenship!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I am gona have an citizenship interview on March 20th,2007.(Houston) I heard that next Oath is on March 21th, does anybody know if they can send for this Oath since it is only one day after my interview or if I have to wait some time to recieve an letter after my interview?
Can you let me know at what time the Oath on March 21th is and its location?
Does anybody know when is the next Oath after the one on March 21st?
Thanks and congratulation you all for the citizenship!

Please, post your time line. When was your FP? Thank you.

Oath?

FP : 1/10/2007
ID: 2/15/2007
OATH: ??

Same dates for my wife and I.
Anybody who interviewd on or after Feb 15 got the oath for Mar 21?
The immigration officer told me Mar 21 was looking tight,
when I asked the officer when the next oath is she said Mar 30th,
can some one confirm if this is correct or was she smokin somethin?

Last edited by a moderator:
FP : 1/10/2007
ID: 2/15/2007
OATH: ??

Same dates for my wife and I.
Anybody who interviewd on or after Feb 15 got the oath for Mar 21?
The immigration officer told me Mar 21 was looking tight,
when I asked the officer when the next oath is she said Mar 30th,
can some one confirm if this is correct or was she smokin somethin?

Mine was on Feb 12. I think she meant May, but I'm not sure....

thanks nf777 for the reply!
nf777 where is the ceremony location, is it Berry center?

Well I thought she said Mar 30,
I am on the road most of the time and need
to know to work this into my schedule,
Why do they keep this oath ceremeny schedule
so secretive, cant seem to find it anywhere.

My PD date is 7/09/06. After the long waiting, i received the IL last week for April 10 interview. My questions:
1. is this meaning they finished my name check?
2. my online status never disappared, is it normal?
3. when will be next oath date after April 10 in Houston? I can not find oath date information.

Thanks

Hello fellow houstonians. Anybody watching this thread?

Hey! I am. My FP was also 1/10 and my interview was on 2/26. The officer said it was not guaranteed but most likely I would get the oath letter for March 21 but nothing so far. I am still being hopeful.

Nothing is happening here!
Anybody with oath letters?

The IO said letter would show up in 2 weeks,
1 month and nothing..........................

hi every one,
i filed my N400 in SEP, 2006. FP were taken on 10/21/2006. it has been 4 months now and i haven't received IL yet. so what are my options, other than waiting? please let me know, thanks.