N400 Timeline: Houston, TEXAS

Ddream said:
Could those who took oath on June 21 share your experience please? Could you guys let us know:

- Where was the oath ceremony?
- How long did it take - from getting in to getting out?
- Anything specific to bring?
- Anything else to pay attention to?

Thanks!

are u scheduled for the oath in august?

About June 21, 2006 oath ceremony

Ddream, for your info:
The oath letter will list the few required items (greencard etc...).
Location: MO Campbell Education Center, 1865 Aldine Bender Rd.
People (about 2400 oath applicants and additional guests) started arriving probably as early as 6:30 am and were directed to stand in respective queues. Parking appeared adequate although I am not sure about the very late comers.
Actual oath ceremony in auditorium lasted from 10:00 am until about 10:40 am after which naturalization certificates were handed out in queues roughly in order of arrival. Most people were "done" by about 11:15 am.

Good luck!

Thank you for sharing the oath details, houston2006! Good luck to you too.

houston2006 said:
Ddream, for your info:
The oath letter will list the few required items (greencard etc...).
Location: MO Campbell Education Center, 1865 Aldine Bender Rd.
People (about 2400 oath applicants and additional guests) started arriving probably as early as 6:30 am and were directed to stand in respective queues. Parking appeared adequate although I am not sure about the very late comers.
Actual oath ceremony in auditorium lasted from 10:00 am until about 10:40 am after which naturalization certificates were handed out in queues roughly in order of arrival. Most people were "done" by about 11:15 am.

Good luck!

Hi, I am the new just file to TSC on May, 2006
My timeline is:

PD: 5/9
FP: 6/15

Anyone can help me to find out where the interview letter comes from? TSC or local DO?
If you filed recently, please share the information, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there; It usually takes about 6 weeks after the finger printing for the interview. You should be getting the interview letter very soon. Good luck with the interview.

Updating my previously posted timeline..

05/01/2006 Priority Date
05/02/2006 $400 check cashed
05/12/2006 NOA (receipt) received
05/20/2006 NOA (FP) received
06/07/2006 FP date

Waiting for interview letter..

LKBECTZ said:
Thanks for SY2006 and Alex I.
Hope we can get interview letter soon, keep in touch to post any news from you, thank you.

Me too,i am not going anywhere till i get my oath letter!!!

sy2006 said:
Hi there; It usually takes about 6 weeks after the finger printing for the interview. You should be getting the interview letter very soon. Good luck with the interview.
Thanks for SY2006 and Alex I.
Hope we can get interview letter soon, keep in touch to post any news from you, thank you.

Hi, sy2006, it takes how long for you to get IV letter after FP? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
LKBECTZ
The interview letter usually come around 10 days to two weeks after the finger printing. The interview is usually after about 3-4 week of getting the interview letter, but there have been instances where the interview was only after a few days of getting the interview letter. It is really advisable to start preparing for the interview immediately after having the finger printing.

any body who had interview in April or May received oath letter.

My Timeline:
N-400 mailed: March 13, 2006
Figer Printing: April 18, 2003
Interview: May 23, 2006
Oath Letter Received: July 14, 2006
Oath Date: August 09, 2006

sy2006 said:
My Timeline:
N-400 mailed: March 13, 2006
Figer Printing: April 18, 2003
Interview: May 23, 2006
Oath Letter Received: July 14, 2006
Oath Date: August 09, 2006

someone tell me what on earth is the first alphabet of your last name.
(the guys who have got oath invitations)

QUERRY11:
My last name starts with "M" and my interview was on May 23, 2006. I received my oath letter on July 14, 2006 for the Aug 09, 2006 oath ceremony. A friend of mine, whose last name starts with "A", was interviewed in April 2006 (i.e. before myself), and so fat no oath letter for him. So I have a feeling that this theory that they issue oath letter according to the last name is not valid. However, good luck in getting your oath letter. Please let us posted when you get one.

Mailed application: 06/30
Check Cashed: 07/06

I have not received any letter so far? how long will it take. Also what is PD for N400. I cannot find N400 on USCIS tracking website....i am sure i am not reading it correct.

sandy