N400 Timeline: Houston, TEXAS

received oath letter for jun 21st...

I did receive the oath letter for june 21st and they are asking me to report at 7.30 am. I do have question that how long that ceremony might continue because I have to apply for vacation either for 1/2 day or full day depending on the time it will take.

houston OATH veremony( 2 hours or 3 hours)?

RodeoHouston & other houstonians who has taken the OATH already,

how long is the OATH veremony( 2 hours or 3 hours)? I have been asked to be there at 7.30 am.

My friend took the oath in houston,he was telling me it takes about an hour and half to 2 hrs....
but dont forget ur passports...
i am still waiting for my invitation...hopefully tomorrow is the day....

workhomes2003 said:

how long is the OATH veremony( 2 hours or 3 hours)? I have been asked to be there at 7.30 am.

workhomes2003 said:

First in First Out.

By the time they check-in everyone (usually 1500-2000 people) it will be around 9:30 and the ceremony itself is about 30-45 mins. Then, you would stand in line (by "COLOR") again to collect the Natz. Certs. You should be out by 11 AM. Make sure to take all you belongings and your company with you when you go to collect the Certs. They won't let you back into the auditorium and you will be asked to leave through the doors in the front (the doors behind you when you checked-in and not throught the ones you entered - in the back).

Last edited by a moderator:
u shall get it soon query..relax :)

if i have my selective serv #, do i stil need to have some proof ..?

query can i pm u?

Had interview on 2nd June - Was told it is already full for June 21st oath. Have to wait for August Date
Good luck to all

achintyask said:
Had interview on 2nd June - Was told it is already full for June 21st oath. Have to wait for August Date
Good luck to all

damn>>>>
is tht the reason i did not get mine...

see u in august then... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

gawd....i cant wait anymore...

query11 said:
damn>>>>
is tht the reason i did not get mine...

see u in august then... :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

gawd....i cant wait anymore...

query11, I believe it is mailed ascending by last name. What is the first alphabet (It is an alphabet, isn't it? :p) of your last name?

senthils said:
query11, I believe it is mailed ascending by last name. What is the first alphabet (It is an alphabet, isn't it? :p) of your last name?

are you sure>>man i am just praying day and night...my last name starts with S...
did u get ur oath letter yet?
its less than 14 days for the oath :mad:

citizen9999 said:
u shall get it soon query..relax :)

if i have my selective serv #, do i stil need to have some proof ..?

query can i pm u?

any time...i have lost interest man....all my hopes of a oath this month...she told me specifically that she is going to push me for the 21st oath... :mad:

query11 said:
are you sure>>man i am just praying day and night...my last name starts with S...
did u get ur oath letter yet?
its less than 14 days for the oath :mad:

query11, I got mine a year and a half ago. I just can't loose the habit of visiting these forums (insane huh!). Anyway, I believe i got mine 2 weeks after my wife's (last name K...) and it was within 2 weeks to Oath (Houston DO) and my last name starts with an "S". Good Luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
senthils said:
query11, I got mine a year and a half ago. I just can't loose the habit of visiting these forums (insane huh!). Anyway, I believe i got mine 2 weeks after my wife's (last name K...) and it was within 2 weeks to Oath (Houston DO) and my last name starts with an "S". Good Luck.

anyone else with a oath letter last week???

Oath experience?

Could those who took oath on June 21 share your experience please? Could you guys let us know:

- Where was the oath ceremony?
- How long did it take - from getting in to getting out?
- Anything specific to bring?
- Anything else to pay attention to?

Thanks!

workhomes2003 said:
I took my OATH today. I have applied for the PP as well. Good luck to everyone who r applying now or in the process.