N400 Request for Evidence Question

FreedomCA

Registered Users (C)
Hello.

I have posted my below question at the politcal asylum but I think here is the right place to post it.

I got my PR residence throught political asylum and sent my N400 Application 07.31.2010.USCIS recieved my application on 08.02.2010 and got text message date on 08.06.2010

When I checked the status of my case online today was saying they sent me letter for request for evidence.

1-N400 Naturalization Application
2-G-1145,E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
3-Copy of Permanent Residence Card.
4-Copy of Refugee Travel Document Book #XXXXXX
5-Copy of Refugee Travel Document Book #XXXXXX
6-2 (Two) Photographs
7-$675 ($595 plus a biometrics fee of $80) check payable to U.S. Department of Homenland Security
8-List of the arrest and/ or detain
9-Copy of my statment which is part of my aslum application
10-Court Decision regarding my release when I was arrested in my COP.

do you guys have any idea beside above evidence what they could ask to me?

Thanks for your quick response and help.

Best Regards

Hello.

I have posted my below question at the politcal asylum but I think here is the right place to post it.

I got my PR residence throught political asylum and sent my N400 Application 07.31.2010.USCIS recieved my application on 08.02.2010 and got text message date on 08.06.2010

When I checked the status of my case online today was saying they sent me letter for request for evidence.

1-N400 Naturalization Application
2-G-1145,E-Notification of Application/Petition Acceptance
3-Copy of Permanent Residence Card.
4-Copy of Refugee Travel Document Book #XXXXXX
5-Copy of Refugee Travel Document Book #XXXXXX
6-2 (Two) Photographs
7-$675 ($595 plus a biometrics fee of $80) check payable to U.S. Department of Homenland Security
8-List of the arrest and/ or detain
9-Copy of my statment which is part of my aslum application
10-Court Decision regarding my release when I was arrested in my COP.

do you guys have any idea beside above evidence what they could ask to me?

Thanks for your quick response and help.

Best Regards

This is an indication that your FP letter has been mailed.

Hi..

I have recieved letter for bionmetric and fingerprint today.As far as I know from some of my friend USCIS application support centers allow the applicant go there and have fotograf and fingerprint taken before than date which is indicated on the notice .Because of that I am planning to go to application support center first thing in Monday morning.My questions is if my biometric and fingerprint is done 2 week earlier than date on the notice does it means I can gain this two week.

Best Regards

Yes. You DO NOT move ahead of the queue based on early fingerprints.

therms96 is right, at least some of the time. A perfect example of this is if you compare my timeline with msatl on the spreadsheet here: https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoxJgTZJQsbldFVXaVFXODFlb1d5aWxqM1lnVlVUc3c&hl=en#gid=3

We both have the same DO, Atlanta, and back in April, we mailed our applications 4 days apart (msatl was first). Our PDs came out 4 days apart. We both got FP letters at the beginning of May, with FP appointments in late May, one week apart. msatl went for fingerprinting right away (15 days before his FP appointment). I waited until my FP appointment, which was a week after msatl's appointment and over 3 weeks after msatl's walk-in fingerprinting.

We got interviews this month ... exactly 4 days apart. it seems pretty clear that in this case, msatl's interview timeline was not affected by his moving up his fingerprinting by 15 days. His interview was just 4 days ahead of mine, the exact difference between our original mailing dates and PDs.

Thanks for your response.I went to immigration support center today and my biometric captured and fingerprint is done.

Best Regards