n400 question

puceml72

Registered Users (C)
hi! we received today the immigration letter telling us that they will schedule the inteview within 765 days!

is it only matter on not being sued that they right the time frame?

what was on your letter??? let me know

:confused:

puceml72 said:
hi! we received today the immigration letter telling us that they will schedule the inteview within 765 days!

is it only matter on not being sued that they right the time frame?

what was on your letter??? let me know

:confused:

Good point. Mine says within 365 days so it must be DO specific. My DO
is Albany, NY.

I wouldn't care about what's written down. Check the processing
times of your local DO (google "processing times USCIS") you'll
get it.

Obongo said:
Good point. Mine says within 365 days so it must be DO specific. My DO
is Albany, NY.

I wouldn't care about what's written down. Check the processing
times of your local DO (google "processing times USCIS") you'll
get it.

thanks I went look and it says march 2006 so it is about 8 months, thankd for the info :)

Yeah, my wife's and my notice said "within 755 days" (which seems like a pretty weird number to me). She got her interview about 7.5 months after her priority date (my interview was delayed about another 4 months).

Don't sweat. It's just part of the USCIS's overall goal of keeping their customers confused.

Flydog said:
Yeah, my wife's and my notice said "within 755 days" (which seems like a pretty weird number to me). She got her interview about 7.5 months after her priority date (my interview was delayed about another 4 months).

Don't sweat. It's just part of the USCIS's overall goal of keeping their customers confused.
thanks like I mentionned maybe now they want to make sure nobody will sued them!

I am not sure if those processing dates are correct. My Norfolk office is processing N400 application that were recieved in April 2006. I applied in May 2006 and took my oath in September 2006.

mr. a said:
I am not sure if those processing dates are correct. My Norfolk office is processing N400 application that were recieved in April 2006. I applied in May 2006 and took my oath in September 2006.

The processing dates should be interpretted (in this case) as
*every* case filed in april 2006 or earlier has been processed
or assigned to an officer. Your case was just ahead of the game!