N400 Miami Timeline What To Expect?

HI
The application for my dad took 7 month to get done with the WHOLE process. But my co-worker has applied in October 2004 passed everything but never received the Oath letter, she still waiting.

I started the process in September, Already done my fingerprint and waiting for my interview letter.

So I would say it depends on the person

I'll keep u posted

MeggieQC said:
HI
The application for my dad took 7 month to get done with the WHOLE process. But my co-worker has applied in October 2004 passed everything but never received the Oath letter, she still waiting.

I started the process in September, Already done my fingerprint and waiting for my interview letter.

So I would say it depends on the person

I'll keep u posted

thanks I know it's seem that it depend who it is?? I have a friend that just received is letter for the oath it's been 4 years! it is crazy! so I'm glad to know that your dad it took 7 months :rolleyes:

Hi, everybody. I went to interview on Feb/24/2006. The office told me that I passed the exam, but I need to wait for the security check. I haven't received the oath letter until now. I have two friends, they have the interview in April, they also need to wait for the security check, and not received the oath letter yet.

MeggieQC said:
Wow Moody that's a heck of a timeline. What a hassle

There is a thread on here that says for people who have applied after may 06, they won't schedule the interview until you have pass name check. So we'll see what happens I guess:::

http://www.immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=229402

pucelm72 when did you apply???

actually it is my hubby the papers are ready to be sign at the lawyer office so I will say that they will mail the application on monday and the lawyer told me that also now they schedule the interview when the fbi check is done wich is a good thing

I'll let you posted on the time and please do the same thanks

Ok
I called the USCIS today to change my mailing address and the guy told me that I got put in queue for my Interview appointment (as of Oct 25th).

He says that it can take up to 2-3 months before I receive it.

I told him about the thing concerning scheduling interviews after name check has been passed, he says he didn't know anything about it but it would make sens.

Hopefully I did already pass the name check. So far the process is going fast (knock on wood)

The guy said that the DO of Miami is just a big mess!!??!! No Sh*t Sherlock!!

It feels good to have a nice officer on the phone, I didn't even ask him anything about my application and he just came out and told me that I was in queue

MeggieQC said:
Ok
I called the USCIS today to change my mailing address and the guy told me that I got put in queue for my Interview appointment (as of Oct 25th).

He says that it can take up to 2-3 months before I receive it.

I told him about the thing concerning scheduling interviews after name check has been passed, he says he didn't know anything about it but it would make sens.

Hopefully I did already pass the name check. So far the process is going fast (knock on wood)

The guy said that the DO of Miami is just a big mess!!??!! No Sh*t Sherlock!!

It feels good to have a nice officer on the phone, I didn't even ask him anything about my application and he just came out and told me that I was in queue

wow! so far so good! I'm glad that you got someone nice on the phone because ouf! they all think they are god there! so it means that it's going pretty fast for you! but you know what elections are coming so they want us to be happy and vote for them if yoiu know what I mean? so keep me posted my husband signed his application today so the lawyer will get it monday I guess it will be mailed out tuesday? hopefully I'm prauing God that someone nice will get my husband application where are you from??

HI everyone
Pucelm72-I don't know if you are asking me where im from for the name check cause some people have said that your age, where you from, how long you've been in usa matters with the time of your name check anyways here it goes.

My dad and I are from Canada (quebec) and we've been here for 7 yrs. My dad is 53 and im 22

My coworker who's been waiting for her Oath ceremony letter is from france but moved here when she was 3. She just sat on her green card for 27 yrs before asking for her citizenship. Today made exactly 2 years since she applied for her citizenship. I told her to sue!!

Anyways good luck to you all.

MeggieQC said:
HI everyone
Pucelm72-I don't know if you are asking me where im from for the name check cause some people have said that your age, where you from, how long you've been in usa matters with the time of your name check anyways here it goes.

My dad and I are from Canada (quebec) and we've been here for 7 yrs. My dad is 53 and im 22

My coworker who's been waiting for her Oath ceremony letter is from france but moved here when she was 3. She just sat on her green card for 27 yrs before asking for her citizenship. Today made exactly 2 years since she applied for her citizenship. I told her to sue!!

Anyways good luck to you all.

yes it was the reason why I did ask where you were from? I'm from Beauce I'm been here 6 years my husband form England has is green card for 20 years and now decide to apply for US citizen my friend his from Quebec and just got it he waited 4 years and I'm not kidding! I'll sue also!

hopefully it wont take that long the lawyer told me 6-8 months maybe less! so let me know when you'll get more news thanks

MeggieQC said:
You are from Beauce!!?!!! So Am I, Im from La guadeloupe where exactly are you from??

it is so funny! last place I lived was La Guadeloupe My mom is actually married to Dr Andre Vachon for 7 years now! small world! where are you in Florida?? :p I should give you my personal email adress

oh my god, doesn't he have like a pool and a nice back yard?? My friend, who was his neighbor, and I use to go swim im his pool, with their permission of course. I might be mistaken thought, it's blurry Ok this thread is getting out of subject :)...sorry everyone IT IS a small world

MeggieQC said:
oh my god, doesn't he have like a pool and a nice back yard?? My friend, who was his neighbor, and I use to go swim im his pool, with their permission of course. I might be mistaken thought, it's blurry Ok this thread is getting out of subject :)...sorry everyone IT IS a small world

you right about the pool and the forum also it is for immigration purpose and just let me know if you want my email adress we can email each other :)

MeggieQC said:
Good luck to you guys

Will do

we just received the immigration letter saying that will give us news within 765 days!

is it a matter that way they wont get sued? what your letter was saying?? let me know thanks

It says that on every letters, dont worry. It said that on my dad's letter and it took 7 month for the whole process

MeggieQC said:
It says that on every letters, dont worry. It said that on my dad's letter and it took 7 month for the whole process

he just got his fingerprints letter today for december7 so I'll pray to God that everything goes quick! thanks