N400 Miami Timeline What To Expect?

After May 06- Are they sending Interview letter, prior to name clearing? And If

name is not cleared prior to 1 week of interview, they will deschedule.

This is how it's working now?

Worried about no notification

I know it is a little too early to be worried, but after sending in all my original documents last year (green card, birth certificate, mother's naturalization certificate...etc..), and the passport office losing those, I am a very frantic and worried person. I originally received my citizenship when my mother received hers because I was under 18. Then I sent in all those documents and they lost them. Now I put in my own N-400, been a little over 30 days, and I only received a receipt number. I read posts on this board and other friends and families received notice for their FP within 30 days. Should I really be worried, or is this normal?

Sent: October 31, 2006
Received: November 2, 2006
PD: November 3, 2006
Receipt # rec'ved: November 16, 2006

:confused:

Thanks in advance for any form of guidance.

Miami DO seems one of the slow processing offices
keep waiting for IL coming....!

Bump
-------
Just to let everyone know that I haven't received anything since my fingerprints. Bummer!!! :(

Im changing my address and hopefully this will not delay anything, but it doesn't take much for them to get confused and put the file on the side.

Good luck everyone!!! Hopefully I'll be posting good news soon

I have a friend who applied around early September, and he got his interview letter last week - interview is in late March.

So I think you might get something in the next few weeks...

Does anyone know of upcoming OATH cermonyin Miami? I had interview on 01/16/2007.

PD: 06/30/2006
FP: 07/19/2006
Interview: 01/17/2007
OATH:?????

Now when I check online my case staus has changed and says :

Validation Error(s)
You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:
Case Status Retrieval Failed
Status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283.

To view the status of a case, please enter the corresponding application receipt number. The 13-character application receipt number can be found on application notices you have received from the USCIS. It begins with three letters such as (EAC, WAC, LIN, or SRC). Dashes ("-") should be omitted when entering a receipt number. However, all other characters, including asterisks ("*"), can be included if listed on your notice as part of the receipt number. See the FAQs for additional information on this system

Does anyone know anything what is this new thing about ?

PD : 10/02/06
FP : 11/03/06
IL : Still Waiting !!!
oath : ???

Thanks..

citizen400,

This means your file has been transfered to Miami DO for Intervew. You should be getting the IL soon in the mail.

Hi Larka,

Thanks for yr quick response..I am seeing the same thing in the forum too that once case disapperas than IL is sent soon...I hope I get it soon..

Where was yr Interview held in Miami ( address ) and can u pls tell how was the interview and what did the officer ask,wait times etc...

Thanks again !! and good luck for yr Oath soon !!!

stuck in name check

Here is my timeline:

Sent N400: 07/05/2005
FP: 08/18/2005
Interview: 02/24/2006 (Exam passed, security check pending)
oath:???

I have been waiting for almost one year but still no news yet. Does anybody have same situation like me?

userinmiami said:
Here is my timeline:

Sent N400: 07/05/2005
FP: 08/18/2005
Interview: 02/24/2006 (Exam passed, security check pending)
oath:???

I have been waiting for almost one year but still no news yet. Does anybody have same situation like me?
I think you have to the following:

1. Schedule an InfoPass and find out what is happening.
2. Contact your Senator etc. and find out what is happening.
3. Keep proper documentation of all these efforts.
4. File a Law Suit since more than 120 days have passed after your interview.

Case staus does not match info in this thread

After reading this thread, I checked my case status and found the following:

Current Status: Case received and pending.

On August 7, 2006, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when yours will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Makes me a bit concerned because my interview is scheduled for next Wed. in Miami. Can somebody with the interview pending shortly check their status and post?

Any info muchly appreciated..

THanks for everyone's update

Seems like there might be a little delay for my file because of my change of address.:(

I can still see my case status online

Hi everyone
I just received a letter stating that my interview app. has been DEscheduled. I didn't even know there was an app scheduled.

I called them and they said it could be for any reason

Has this happen to anyone here??

citizen400, I still have no clue about my case. It's been 6 months from application. kinda sad....:(

MeggieQC , congrats to you that u got interview. All the best to you.