N400 Interview?

SAM33

Registered Users (C)
Did anyone had a interview lately? there are few, who were schedule for interview in March 2009, please can you post your interview experience.

I had mine yesterday. It went very well until the end after they told me I passed the test. The IO told me she can not make a decision yet sinec she does not have my whole file to reveiew. The IO was very friendly. She went over my application, made the needed corrections on my application. She also asked me to sign my pictures, the application and the forms for name change. She told me, as soon as they get the rest of my file back, she will send me an answer in the mail

Hopefully you will hear from them real soon, but it may take 90 days for the file to turn up.

I had mine yesterday. It went very well until the end after they told me I passed the test. The IO told me she can not make a decision yet sinec she does not have my whole file to reveiew. The IO was very friendly. She went over my application, made the needed corrections on my application. She also asked me to sign my pictures, the application and the forms for name change. She told me, as soon as they get the rest of my file back, she will send me an answer in the mail

Yes, I see few of the folks in this board mentioned that security check/name check was not cleared or file did not arrive on-time, in last couple of days. I don't know what is going on all of sudden ?

Mine is in 04/28 and don't know what will be happening to my file by then.

My wife and I had our interview and oath ceremony yesterday in Fairfax, VA, which is the Washington DC District Office. You can read about the whole experience under the thread "Fairfax, VA - same day N400 Interview and Oath Ceremony" on this forum.