N-600 questions - need some clarifications.

emno

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I am getting ready to apply N-600 for my kid. While filling the N-600, I came across some questions. Greatly appriciate your time.

Part 3
5. Information about your entry into teh United States and current Immigration status:
A. I arrived in the following manner Port of entry (city/state) Date of Entry ----

Question: Is this about the 1st entry in US when she came on H4 or after entry after getting GC?

c. I entered as
- an immigrant (lawful permanent resident) using an immigrant visa
- a nonimmigrant - I guess H4 is nonimmigrant visa
---
--

these are the two question are looking confusing to me right now.

Also what all documents I should include with the application. The application instruction instructions are a bit confusing.

Thanks again.

I applied for my N-600 last week and I put "non-immigrant" in this section b/c I didn't come as an LPR originally. I think we came on a visiting visa and applied for LPR shortly after, as we had family in the states who sponsored us.

I think the entry question is about first point of entry...? Not totally sure though.

I applied for my N-600 last week and I put "non-immigrant" in this section b/c I didn't come as an LPR originally. I think we came on a visiting visa and applied for LPR shortly after, as we had family in the states who sponsored us.

I think the entry question is about first point of entry...? Not totally sure though.

as I see you tow entered the answer differently. I am not sure what to enter now.
Also if possible what all documents you included with the form.

Thanks

Recently I applied for my son. I entered the latest entry and said immigrant visa

Emno,

In Part 2, what option are you selecting? A or B? If A, which option. In my case, both me and my wife naturalized and I am applying for a Cert of Citizenship for my minor child. Which option should I select?

Emno,

In Part 2, what option are you selecting? A or B? If A, which option. In my case, both me and my wife naturalized and I am applying for a Cert of Citizenship for my minor child. Which option should I select?
I am selecting:
A. I am claiming U.S. Citizen thru
x An Align Parent(s) who nturlalized

Can some one please answer my questions, please
I am still nor sure about the part 3.
Part 3
5. Information about your entry into the United States and current Immigration status:
A. I arrived in the following manner Port of entry (city/state) Date of Entry ----

Question1: Is this about the 1st entry in US when she came on H4 or entry after getting GC?

2. Should I complete Part 4 or part 5 or both?

3. What is certified birth and marriage certificate? Is it notorized copy or original certificates to be sent with the N-600?

Any other documents to be attached with N-400?

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Please some one give confirmatuon on the following question. Two people in the forum have filled this section differently:

Part 3
Section 5. Information about your entry into the United States and current Immigration status:

Is this about the 1st entry in US when she came on H4 or entry after getting GC?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
They want the greencard immigration code at time of entry or at time of adjustment for anyone who has that information. People who are not greencard holders will be making a claim of citizenship from birth and may not have that info. but to them it is irrelevant anyway.

You seem to asking about a child who got citizenship due to the parent's naturalization, so, they want the greencard info.

They want the greencard immigration code at time of entry or at time of adjustment for anyone who has that information. People who are not greencard holders will be making a claim of citizenship from birth and may not have that info. but to them it is irrelevant anyway.

You seem to asking about a child who got citizenship due to the parent's naturalization, so, they want the greencard info.

Yes, my kid claimed citozenship due after I got mine.
thnaks