My timeline in SF

My timeline in SF

04/29/2006 N400 mailed by registered mail
05/03/2006 N400 received by INS
05/10/2006 Check cached
05/12/2006 Notice date
05/15/2006 Receipt received by mail
05/16/2006 FP appointment received by mail for 5/23/2006
05/18/2006 FP taken electronically in San Francisco (walk-in)
06/20/2006 Interview letter received for 08/21/2006
08/21/2006 Passed interview
09/06/2006 Oath letter received for 09/26/2006 Masonic Hall SF

Recived IV letter

Recived IV letter today, for IV on Nov 29th.

DO Oakland
Mailed N400 on Aug 10th
Recived Aug 14th
PD Aug 14th
Notice Recived Aug 25th
FP Notice Recived Aug 30th
FP Date Sep 05th @ Oakland.
IV Letter Recd 15th Sept
IV Date 29th Nov

MN that is sooo very fast. My priority date is July 4 and FP is done And is still waiting for my interview letter. By the way IV letter means interview letter na? They demanded some additional documents from me, which I have send them. Hoping that this soes not delay my process.

Does anybosy has similar experiance that USCIS demanding additional documents? Please share your experiance!

Has anybody having a priority date in July received interview letter? My priority date is 4 July and I am still waiting for my letter. Please reply..

Hi Mka, my FP was done on July 25 and I am waiting for my Interview letter. Even I want to know that anybody whose priority date is in July and FP done has received Interview Letter or not?

Hi,
I did FP in oakland around JUL-25 ( sorry forgot the exact date) and have received Interview letter in two weeks after FP. Here are the details:

Received date - Jul-14-2006
Priority date Jul-14-2006
FP in oakland - Jul-25 to Jul -30 ( don't remember exact date)
Interview letter recvd - within two week after FP
Interview date (spouse) - Oct - 30-2006 ( at SFO)
Interview date (self) - Oct - 31- 2006 (at SFO)

Thanks.

My SF timeline

My timeline was follows

Mailed N400 on 24th March 2006
Priority date 29th March 2006
Finger printing April 29th
Online case not found status - May 15
First interview date - July 19th 2006
Second interview reschedule - August 31st 2006
Oath - September 26th 2006
Passport applic hand delivered to Travisa - Sept 27th 2006
Passpôrt picked at Sept 29th

Get infopass!

mka said:
Did anyone who got FP done in June in oakland got interview scheduled?

I suggest you get an infopass, thats too long, maybe they sent it to the wrong address. i did not receive my first interview as i did not receive the letter but they sent a letter 2 days after to ask for an explanation which gave me 30 days or else they would consider my application abandoned so make sure thats not the case with you. I say 6 weeks should be the average wait time after FP to get your letter but also check your online status and when it was last updated is important, i assume it should be at case status not found meaning the letter was prepared on that date.

Good luck!

Thanks N400cali for the information you have give. My FP was done on 07/25/06 and I have not received my interview letter as of now. Last month they sent me a letter asking additional documents and I sent them as required. Do you think info pass appointment is good for me or should I wait for more time. Also the online case status just shows this

"Your N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION was received on July 4, 2006. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

When I called to get my case status they also say the same thing. They do not show the letter asking additional docs. I am feeling helpless now ...

N400Cali,

My online status is still same, it has not disappearred yet but I don't know if this certainly means that an interview letter was not sent out or its just a guess. I will try calling equiry number before i request an infopass.

Thanks

Follow up

Have you been tracking other people's dates who are ahead or behind you. One other thing i learnt when doing my green card was that if an officer starts working on your case and then takes a holiday, you will have to wait until they get back, so that could be the case. IMO, I think an info pass is never a bad idea especially if others with dates after yours in the same center have moved ahead. Your application could be lost or stuck somewhere and you need to actively follow it up.

If your case status has not changed; i think that means they havent sent the letter based on my situation and those that i tracked on this website. You can write a letter to them either way to inquire as you havent had any feedback and you can mention that others with your priority date have already moved to the next stage and you would like to know if they need additional information etc. I know most people do not want to flag their application by writing, but i have read enough applications here of people waiting for years without feedback.

The average process in SF is taking 4 to 6 months to complete and you do not want to be so far stuck behind especially when those with priority dates later than yours are moving ahead. So be proactive; you have nothing to lose by staying ahead.

Thanks N400cali. They asked me some additional documents which I have already submitted but since then no reply came from their side. Thanks for your advice. Will follow up my case as soon as possible.

I could not find my applycation status using through the website you provided . The massage is:
==================
he status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283
=====================
Thank you anyway.

Donner

online case status

xsigmax said:
Hi Mka, what does it shows on your online case status?

xsigmax,

My status has not changed since FP letter was sent out. It still shows last update date the day FP notice was sent out in June.

Donner said:
I could not find my applycation status using through the website you provided . The massage is:
==================
he status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system. Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283
=====================
Thank you anyway.

Donner

did you apply a long time ago? usually when the status disappears (can't be found) meaning the interview letter will arrive soon