N-400 processing

RK_0629

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I have travel plans for this summer and for the end of the year and I plan to spend about 2 weeks each time.

Do you guys think I'll be good to travel both times...?

How long does it take to get US passport to travel after US citizenship certificate is received?

Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks!

With a new US passport, check if a visa to a particular country is required. Travel to Europe\Latin America would be visa-free, but travel to parts of Asia may require a visa.

US Passport Processing Times:

The processing times below apply to all passport services.

ROUTINE SERVICE : Approximately 6-8 weeks from the time of application, including mailing time.

EXPEDITED SERVICE : Approximately 2-3 weeks from the time of application, including mailing time.

Disclaimer:
Initys Law Firm Technologies LLC is not affiliated with the USCIS or any other government agency. We are not a law firm, do not provide any legal advice, we are not a substitute for an attorney. All application/forms that can be completed online using our service are available as blank forms with written instructions for free from the uscis.gov website.

Folks: My 18 year old is still on GC, but eligible for USC. I know he needs to file his own N-400...my questions:

1. On N-400 does he have to put his own tax returns details...or will it still be parent's? What if he had no earnings ?
2. Is it even possible that the rest of the family moves to USC, while he stays in GC...? Any repercussions/consequences ?
3. Is the reverse even possible - he gets his USC, while other family members remain in GC? Any consequences? things to be noted ?

A bit confused. Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks!

Folks: My 18 year old is still on GC, but eligible for USC. I know he needs to file his own N-400...my questions:

1. On N-400 does he have to put his own tax returns details...or will it still be parent's? What if he had no earnings ?
2. Is it even possible that the rest of the family moves to USC, while he stays in GC...? Any repercussions/consequences ?
3. Is the reverse even possible - he gets his USC, while other family members remain in GC? Any consequences? things to be noted ?

A bit confused. Appreciate your inputs.

Thanks!
1. When asked if he ever failed to file a tax return . Answer yes , Explaination=Did not have a job /student . Feel free to attach parents tax returns if he was being claimed as a dependent.

2 No repercussions/ Not related or relevant.

3. Same answer as #2.

Hope that helps . GL