N-400 Hartford, CT Tracking

Just wanted to inform you that my dad got his letter with the interview date today. His priority date is June 18th and the interview is scheduled for May 19th at 10am.
Good Luck

Finally, I got my IL too .. May 6th @ 10AM :) (my wife too)

Thank you folks --- now preparation work (reading civics questions, making photo copies of documents etc... ) ... Good luck to FayeCT, bravia, newhaven, goosia's dad.

I made a couple of trips outside of US since my application.. I will have to make note of the dates and I am planning to get a letter from my company that they have asked me to go on business (just in case).

Didnot hear from sd63... I hope he has good news to share too :)

Thank you folks --- now preparation work (reading civics questions, making photo copies of documents etc... ) ... Good luck to FayeCT, bravia, newhaven, goosia's dad.

I made a couple of trips outside of US since my application.. I will have to make note of the dates and I am planning to get a letter from my company that they have asked me to go on business (just in case).

Congratulations Rembi, FayeCT, bravia, newhaven, goosia !!!

Hi All,

My friend just updated me with his information. He is not on this portal, but I thought it will help this forum:

PD: 06/13/2007
IL Sent: 03/20/2008
ID: 05/12/2008

Here is his Spouse's information:

PD: 06/23/2007
IL Sent: 03/20/2008
ID: 05/22/2008

I am not sure how the July month will move:

PD 07/10/2007
FP 08/16/2007
Awaiting IL & ID

Cheers.
Srinivas123

I had posted replies to your postings, anyways

Hello Rembi:

Congrats. Patience finally paid off i guess. Well, now for the interview wait. Ours is scheduled for April 24th. So we are still eagerly waiting. Good luck to your wife and you...Good luck to all June recipients...finally on the move...

sd63 Thank you .. good luck to you too .. yeah .. a lot of wait .. and finally after 11 months we are moving again.

All are happy :)

It seems everybody is happy now since most of them got their ILs... This is really great news ! Cheers guys !

Now I am stuck in my wife's I-130 (for Green Card) and I-129F (for K-3 visa). This takes 10 months including Service Center, NVC and Consulate processing. I have passed 3 months only so far... I can have happy faces like you after 7 more months (unless there are further delays) :)

Hi CTN400, thank you. You have been keeping all our spirits up on this thread. Good luck to you (and your wife) in the I-130 processing. Seems like things are moving (slowly but steadily) in INS... so I think you should hear from them soon on the I-130 processing

Hi CTN400, thank you. You have been keeping all our spirits up on this thread. Good luck to you (and your wife) in the I-130 processing. Seems like things are moving (slowly but steadily) in INS... so I think you should hear from them soon on the I-130 processing

Thanks Rembi !

Did any one hear about any new updates. I am eagerly waiting for my IL.

Thanks for any inputs that you might have
PD 07/10/2007
FP 08/16/2007
IL ?

Good news guys...

Good news guys... I just wanted to share it with you. My wife's I-130 is approved... It takes 6 months on an average right now, but the luck favored me and it was approved in 3.5 months time :)

CTN400,
Congrats on your wifes I-130 approval. Can you let me know if you had to attach Affadavit of support (I-134) with your I-130 application.

Thanks

Good news guys... I just wanted to share it with you. My wife's I-130 is approved... It takes 6 months on an average right now, but the luck favored me and it was approved in 3.5 months time :)

Congrats, CTN400.

I got one question for you. Can I apply I-130 for my wife while I am still waiting for my interview(May 6) for my citizenship? Thanks