N-400 Decision can not be made..........

Reet

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

I just had my N400 interview today on jan 30th in DO SF based on 3 year marriage gc. My 3 year GC anniversary is on feb 5th. It was a short interview, the IO just went thru all the question in the application and the took the civic test. basically passed the interview throughout, but the IO told me that decision can not be made at this time because i have not completed the 3 years as of today.

My question is that will they approved my application on feb 5th or it will be waiting in the queue again and how long will i have to wait to recieve the oath letter. or will ask for another interview? I have trip planned on feb 20th..Think i will be done by then ?

Pls help....

Thanks

Hello everyone,

I just had my N400 interview today on jan 30th in DO SF based on 3 year marriage gc. My 3 year GC anniversary is on feb 5th. It was a short interview, the IO just went thru all the question in the application and the took the civic test. basically passed the interview throughout, but the IO told me that decision can not be made at this time because i have not completed the 3 years as of today.

My question is that will they approved my application on feb 5th or it will be waiting in the queue again and how long will i have to wait to recieve the oath letter. or will ask for another interview? I have trip planned on feb 20th..Think i will be done by then ?

Pls help....

Thanks

The officer probably kept the file on his/her desk and will grant it ASAP as an easy way to pad their stats as fast as possible. This is a trick of the trade....time management, mixing easy cases with hard ones. If one has a pile of easy approvals like yours and another pile of complex cases--it's like they take one from the hard cases pile plus ?three? from the easy cases pile which allows almost the whole average time per case to be devoted to the one difficult case. Get it?

Still no response....

Hello everyone,

Pls help....

Thanks

Still waiting for approval. Is anyone else is in same situation?

Thanks.....