N-400 December 2009 filers' tracker

Yes I do have an account, but that still shows RFE. I think once you create an account and add your case no. to your profile, you will get an email automatically if there is a change in LUD.

Kruz:

How did you check that it was sent by FBI. My dates are very similar and My FP was done on 1/20 and nothing afterwards.

Kruz:

How did you check that it was sent by FBI. My dates are very similar and My FP was done on 1/20 and nothing afterwards.

I called a no. to confirm my FP are sent back to USCIS..........actually I forgot that no. and I found it through this forum............can someone please post it here again........... u can also search all my posts

thankx

12/06/09 - Mailed N400 to Lewisville TX (day 1)
12/10/09 - Application Arrived at USCIS (day 4)
12/10/09 - PD (day 4)
12/16/09 - Check Cashed (day 10)
12/16/09 - NOA received (day 10)
12/30/09 - FP letter received (day 24)
01/11/10 - FP Date 01/11/10: FP done by walk-in on 12/30/09 (day 24)
01/13/10 - Email Case has been sent for a standard interview ( day 38 )
01/14/10 - IL ( day 39 )
01/28/10- Yellow L ( day 53 )
02/16/10 - ID 02/16/10 ( day 69 ) Done Passed
02/22/10 - OL (day 74)
03/15/10 - OD In Dallas TX at the uscis DO ( day 97 )

on 01/20/10 I went to the USCIS office to chek the place out so on the interview date i get theare on time

DONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. I talked to an IO about 5 min ago. She told me I have been scheduled for my interview on April 13 at 0750am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said online crs is INCORRECT. Bout tim!

Ok. I talked to an IO about 5 min ago. She told me I have been scheduled for my interview on April 13 at 0750am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She said online crs is INCORRECT. Bout tim!

I would be more happy if you could share a whole talk of how did you convince CSR to transfer your call to IO, also what did you ask to IO ?

Just called and talked to an IO, (By the way Trialander, this was a very best practice to get an IO, it worked).........ok so here's the deal.....she said my case is in line, and online LUD is not perfect, it may change and it may not, but for my case she said,........they will most likely send an Interview letter in couple of weeks...........so let's cross fingers.........but many thanks to you trianlander........

IO also told that YELLOW LETTER (CFR)....is computer generated........and everyone gets it by default before interview..........that's what she told me but...........some exceptions are there may be due to computer glitch.............

Last edited by a moderator:
Just called and talked to an IO, (By the way Trialander, this was a very best practice to get an IO, it worked).........ok so here's the deal.....she said my case is in line, and online LUD is not perfect, it may change and it may not, but for my case she said,........they will most likely send an Interview letter in couple of weeks...........so let's cross fingers.........but many thanks to you trianlander........

IO also told that YELLOW LETTER (CFR)....is computer generated........and everyone gets it by default before interview..........that's what she told me but...........some exceptions are there may be due to computer glitch.............

Great news! congrats kruz.......

good luck chekodi. i did the same thing and the tax transcripts came after about 8 days for me. i'm still waiting on my disposition but i just mailed that out last week.

Sunny, I haven't received my tax transcripts yet. This week I have interview, I'm trying to hold IRS customer support on phone, do I have any additional options?

Can I have those tips

Trialander and Kruz
Since I am on the same situation, would you mind to share with me how you get to the IO. I would like to see where my case is... I guess you had called to the 1800 number on the site, right?
Thanks and congratulations Trialander, I know you need this ASAP

Trialander and Kruz
Since I am on the same situation, would you mind to share with me how you get to the IO. I would like to see where my case is... I guess you had called to the 1800 number on the site, right?
Thanks and congratulations Trialander, I know you need this ASAP

Too all,

I got tired of waiting..................

I called and told customer service that I had talked to an IO 2 weeks ago. I told customer service that I was still showing a RFE on 01-07-10, and the IO told me to call back in two weeks again and ask for an update (I lied.) I requested to speak to an IO and was transfered with no problem. I got the IO on the phone, told her that my case was NOT updating online, and I wanted to know if I had been scheduled for an ID yet. She said as of 9am this morning I had been scheduled for april 13 and my lud was today!

I told her about the CRIS system NOT updating. She said it hasn't been working correctly ( but she put in a request to update my cris though.) Just know that if you request an IO customer has to let you speak to one!!! Just say thanks, but I need to speak to an IO

-trial

Sunny, I haven't received my tax transcripts yet. This week I have interview, I'm trying to hold IRS customer support on phone, do I have any additional options?

No worries, I called customer support and they faxed all transcripts while I was on phone.

Quick status - I got the IL - the interview is on 3/24

02-13-2010: LUD

12/21/2009: N-400 Mailed
12/24/2009: Receipt date
12/24/2009: Priority Date
12/30/2009: Check Cashed on
01/06/2010: NOA Rcvd on
01/14/2010: RFE (FP) Letter Received on
01/26/2010: Original FP Date; FP Done; FP sent back same day
02/01/2010: Yellow Letter for myself
02/07/2010: Yellow Letter for Wife
03/24/2010: Interview Date Scheduled

No worries, I called customer support and they faxed all transcripts while I was on phone.

good to know chekodi. i just learned that another option is to go to your local IRS office and get a print out but not sure if all offices can accomodate that. i guess too late for that :) good luck.