N-400 December 2009 filers' tracker

Based on this information I dont think we need to register for selective service registration. Is this correct?

Thanks

Finally, received our yellow letter(which asks us to bring state issued driver's license) for interview! No LUD change or update in status online.

DO: Atlanta

N 400 Mailed: Dec 23 09
N 400 Received: Dec 24 09
Priority Date : Dec 29 09
LUD change: Dec 31 09, Jan 5 10, Jan 7 10, Jan 9 10
RFE mailed : Jan 7 10
FP scheduled: Jan 26 10
FP done: Jan 22 10 (Husband had to redo the fingerprint on Feb 8 10)
Yellow letter mailed: Feb 7 10
Yellow letter received: Feb 13 10

We received a letter from USCIS stating that the FBI was unable to process his fingerprints. So they scheduled him for a second FP on Feb 8. He did the FP on the date given, and after that we haven't heard from them about FP. So we assume it was alright. Online status still shows RFE.

Resident Since Date: 03/22/05
DO: San Francisco,
12/22/09 (Day 1): Mailed
12/23/09 (Day 2): Priority Date
1/11/10 (Day 21): Date of Fingerprint Letter
1/13/10 (Day 23): Fingerprinted Walk-in
1/25/10 (Day 35): FP Date(Original Date)
2/1/10 (Day 42): Case transfered
2/2/10 (Day 43): Received IL
3/8/10 (Day 77): Interview Date
XX/XX/XX (Day XX): Oath
XX/XX/XX (Day XX): Applied for Passport @ SF,

Resident Since Date: 03/22/05
DO: San Francisco,
12/22/09 (Day 1): Mailed
12/23/09 (Day 2): Priority Date
1/11/10 (Day 21): Date of Fingerprint Letter
1/13/10 (Day 23): Fingerprinted Walk-in
1/25/10 (Day 35): FP Date(Original Date)
2/1/10 (Day 42): Case transfered
2/2/10 (Day 43): Received IL
3/8/10 (Day 77): Interview Date
XX/XX/XX (Day XX): Oath
XX/XX/XX (Day XX): Applied for Passport @ SF,

am impressed how Cali got this ish down to a science...:)we have the same priority date and ID date....Best of Luck!

Whats the best way to get through to cust svc & the 2nd level IO?
The phone system at uscis does not have an option to connect to a rep.
chola

So I called and got a IO on the phone(not the customer rep). I camly explained that my case still shows a RFE, and that my FP was done on 01-19-10. Also that the last LUD was on 01-09-10 and my PD was 12-28-09. I said this was unacceptable, and it is (there are people on here who applied in January and have already got a ID)

She told me that the online case update was incorrect and that my case was in the "que" for an interview. I said does this mean that the case was transfered to my local DO, she said yes (Tampa). Does anybody have this issue too of still showing a RFE around my dates??? Or have called and been told you are in the "que" waiting for an interview??

This is driving me crazy. I have two jobs that I cannot apply for because of not being a citizen........

HELP!!!

Hi trialanderror83,
My FP was done on Jan-20 and I haven't heard anything either since then. How did you get hold of IO after calling customer rep? What did you tell customer rep?

Hi trialanderror83,
My FP was done on Jan-20 and I haven't heard anything either since then. How did you get hold of IO after calling customer rep? What did you tell customer rep?

Hey USA,

Just tell them you need to talk to a IO. Be persistant and don't take no for an answer. I told them that they cannot help me because I needed a IO to look deeper into my case then they can. Call tomorrow if you can and let me know if they tell you that you r in the que for an interview.....

Are you still showing a RFE online?? I never even got a YL..............

Last edited by a moderator:
Info: Atlanta will/can take 6 months

Recently,

I called customer service and talked to an Immigration Officer on 16th Feb regarding my case update. He was rude in the begining but when I talked to him politely he was getting nice and giving information.

According to him: He said Atlanta - DO has more applicants and it will take time to adjudicate each case as the queue is long. Also, he depcited it in period and it is 6-8 months time :mad:. He didn't mention anything else such as I am in queue for Interview Letter or Interview appointment....Infact He was kind of do not want to provide any additional information..........:confused:

CROSSING FINGERS FOR ALL OF US...........

Trialanderror, Our applications were sent on Dec 23 and our PD is Dec 29. We were also scheduled FP on Jan 26, but we did walk in on Jan 22. My husband had to redo the FP on Feb8. We got a yellow letter but our online LUD shows Jan 9. So I think we are all in similar status. Did the IO tell you when you would receive more info re. interview letter?

Trialanderror, Our applications were sent on Dec 23 and our PD is Dec 29. We were also scheduled FP on Jan 26, but we did walk in on Jan 22. My husband had to redo the FP on Feb8. We got a yellow letter but our online LUD shows Jan 9. So I think we are all in similar status. Did the IO tell you when you would receive more info re. interview letter?

No not really. Just that I was in the que for the interview. Well the damn que needs to speed up! Hell I would be happy with the YL..................

update:
11/27/09: N-400 delivered (Phoenix-AZ)
11/27/09: PD
12/02/09: check cashed
12/07/09: NOA received
12/11/09: RFE received for FP
12/29/09: FP done
01/06/10: Yellow letter received for DL
01/07/10: online status change to "testing and interview"
01/09/10: IL received
02/17/10: Interview done