N-400 December 2009 filers' tracker

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE I CALL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE ....... for not getting INTERVIEW LETTER ?

How do you get to in touch with Interview Officer............big mistry for me so far ? Customer service never transfered my call to IO ........ Share some tactics.......

clt guy,

I have the exact time line ans almost pd as you. I haven't received crap since the fp, not even the yellow letter. No LUD either. Did you get any LUD before you got the IL, and did you get a yellow letter??

No yellow letter. I dont know where to check for LUD.

there is also a uscis link that helps u study for the test by asking you four questions at a time and it corrects you on the ones u get wrong...
am soo ready that now am just getting them wrong for the fun of it...:( (as below)

3. What is the name of the President of the United States now?

Bill Clinton
Barack Obama [Correct]:rolleyes:
Joe Biden
George W. Bush:eek:

I received this later saying after complete review of your file additional documents may be needed.
You indicated in your application that you have been arrested. Please bring certified copies of all arrest records and court dispositions showing how case was resolved.

I mentioned in my N400 application that I received one traffic ticket. (75 miles/70 miles limit). Never arrested. Actually cited.

Is this generic letter? (Yellow later)

Did anyone receive this later.

When everyone mentioned yellow later. what is that?
Thanks for your help in advance.

N400 applied. Dec-22-2009.
FP Done on Jan-20-2010.

I had mentioned a traffic ticket in my N-400 application. I've received my IL last week, but not the yellow letter. Does this letter come in standard USCIS envelop?
Just in case mine's lost in the mail, I would like to know what are some typical items asked for in the yellow letter.

Thanks

Same boat - FP done on scheduled date of 1/26. Today checked with FBI - they have sent back on the same day. Called USCIS and csr said u need to wait 60 days - what crap

HOW LONG DO I HAVE TO WAIT BEFORE I CALL TO CUSTOMER SERVICE ....... for not getting INTERVIEW LETTER ?

How do you get to in touch with Interview Officer............big mistry for me so far ? Customer service never transfered my call to IO ........ Share some tactics.......

Can anybody tell what is "Selective Service Registration" I read this term in must bring documents in the interview letter.

Thanks

No yellow letter. I dont know where to check for LUD.

Go to https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/jsps/sel...Z2bXWr7IT9oKAs
or uscis.gov

Then register there as 'applicant customer' and give your MOBILE phone number also, if you want to receive updates by cell text system.
Then, log in, go to 'my portfolio', add your N-400 case number to it. You can check boxes if you wish to receive email and/or cell phone text updates. Log into your account very regularly (everyday morning is better) and see the "LUD". If it changes, then click on the case number to see the updated status message. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I the only A-Hole without an IL. So far NO LUD since 01-09-10, NO YL! I did FP on 01-19-10. It still shows RFE. What the hell...................................

This is getting annoying. I am like 5 days behind some who already have their interview scheduled!!!! No not me, still got the good old RFE!!

Anybody on here still showing a RFE sent on 01-07-10??

Did anybody get a IL WITHOUT a LUD, or still showing RFE???????????????????????

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine same - RFE sent on 1/7 LUD 1/9 - no change since

12/21/2009: N-400 Mailed
12/24/2009: Receipt date
12/24/2009: Priority Date
12/30/2009: Check Cashed on
01/06/2010: NOA Rcvd on
01/14/2010: RFE (FP) Letter Received on
01/26/2010: Original FP Date; FP Done; FP sent back same day
Why am I the only A-Hole without an IL. So far NO LUD since 01-09-10, NO YL! I did FP on 01-19-10. It still shows RFE. What the hell...................................

This is getting annoying. I am like 5 days behind some who already have their interview scheduled!!!! No not me, still got the good old RFE!!

Anybody on here still showing a RFE sent on 01-07-10??

Did anybody get a IL WITHOUT a LUD, or still showing RFE???????????????????????

Yeah this is BS. I did a check on other people cases that are close to my NBC#. Many close to mine still in the RFE are dated 01-14-10. This is getting old!!!!!!!!!!!!

sg, where did you mail you n-400. And what is your DO??

On the same boat here. I have RFE for FP since 1/07/10 and did fingerprints on 1/15 and no changes yet. Nothing on the mail either. My DO is Chicago...I guess things are slowing down. Thanks

DO - portland, OR
Mailed to Tx
All of us had a FP schedule on or around 1/25 or 26 but probably me only did on the scheduled date. Anyway I saw they were refusing people at the door who were before their scheduled date (not that there was any rush or anything). I called the uscis cust service yesterday and the lady after asking lot of stupid questions finally said u need to give 60 days before expecting any change otherwise call us again after 3/26

sg, where did you mail you n-400. And what is your DO??

DO - portland, OR
Mailed to Tx
All of us had a FP schedule on or around 1/25 or 26 but probably me only did on the scheduled date. Anyway I saw they were refusing people at the door who were before their scheduled date (not that there was any rush or anything). I called the uscis cust service yesterday and the lady after asking lot of stupid questions finally said u need to give 60 days before expecting any change otherwise call us again after 3/26

That sucks. Look at others on here who already have IL. Some only a couple days in front of us....