• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Mystery about Asia-DV 2014

ya there are some in our Nepali Facebook group already had interview and got visa too.. just few question were asked no bank statement no I-34 sponsorship were asked

ya there are some in our Nepali Facebook group already had interview and got visa too.. just few question were asked no bank statement no I-34 sponsorship were asked

but Sri Lankan embassy is requesting those forms.. Also if we can provide I-134 we don't need to give bank statements... roughly how many winners got visas till now?

i 50 got visa roughly till date and in case of Nepal they donot ask bank balance and I-134 form just an address in usa is enough

i 50 got visa roughly till date and in case of Nepal they donot ask bank balance and I-134 form just an address in usa is enough

Do you know the range of Case Numbers in Nepal or any other CN that is high in your opinion annnnd Case Number of 10 thousand has has chance of getting visa

still wondering about asia cutoff

Are you saying Asia Jan Cut Off is 3000? If yes, where you get this number, KCC? Do you know Jan number is very important for rest of the year. If really 3000 for Jan, I don't see Asia will even reach 12k. Please confirm?

Are you saying Asia Jan Cut Off is 3000? If yes, where you get this number, KCC? Do you know Jan number is very important for rest of the year. If really 3000 for Jan, I don't see Asia will even reach 12k. Please confirm?

Hay luck_boi are u sure about that ..Asia cut off is 3000 for jan ..how come know about it..still 10days to go for cut off jan..i think u juss kidding with asia..!!!! Please confirm!!

sorry for this mate actuallay I was mocked by by friend who is also a DV winner about this, I had deleted my post as early I could but that was commented as the Quote so sorry for this he was just joking he said sorry for this all.....
Hay luck_boi are u sure about that ..Asia cut off is 3000 for jan ..how come know about it..still 10days to go for cut off jan..i think u juss kidding with asia..!!!! Please confirm!!

sorry for this mate actuallay I was mocked by by friend who is also a DV winner about this, I had deleted my post as early I could but that was commented as the Quote so sorry for this he was just joking he said sorry for this all.....

Dear Luck_Boy, Always good enough to put accurate information since most of the participants of these forums are rely on each other.... This is the future of those people..........

when can i receive 2nd letter notification

my case number from asia for dv 2014 is 130XX,when can i get 2nd letter?any one to help me?i m so confused?

Hi guys,

My case number is AS167xx. So, as we know only the September's VB is left. Do you think my CN gets current and i would get the chance of interview?

Regards

Hi guys,

My case number is AS167xx. So, as we know only the September's VB is left. Do you think my CN gets current and i would get the chance of interview?

Regards
Hopefully you will get a chance...... you are in the safe range i believe........