Myladoor Approved - Congratulations

No Title

Heartiest Congratulations Myladoor. Best wishes for your future endeavours. You have set a good example by creating immitracker. I thank you for that.

No Title

Congrats. thanks a lot for your creative and great work in developing and maintaining immitracker.com . Enjoy your freedom.

No Title

Congratulations Buddy! What a good news for my ears!

I have been waiting to hear this good news more than you, believe me since I saw NSC started approving June \'00 RD cases. You have deserve the approval more than any one else on this board.

You have been doing a wonderful, unselfish and dedicated hard work for immigration community for over a year. Thanks for everything you have done and great respects from me as well as the whole immigration community. We owe you a lot.

I believe you would continue your tracker site even after your approval with the same interest. I would like to help you in anyways if I can!

Finally I have one more request, Can you think of having ads on tracker site so that it can self supported? I know you have a great ambition that you want to serve the people who are sailing in the same as you without expecting anything back from them! But it would serve long-term goals.

Wish you Good Luck in your future life!

PS: Thanks SSHIVA for bringing a sweet news to our(VSC Waiting folks) attention!

No Title

Congratulations Myladoor,
You have done a great job with the immigration tracker.
Thanks for all your efforts.

No Title

Great news for myladoor! Man you have done a great job. I think we should have a party somewhere. Hope the Trakker continue
to be updated.

Thanks

No Title

CONGRATULATIONS MYLADOOR. KEEP YOUR WEBSITE ALIVE, EVEN THOUGH YOUR CASE APPROVED.

No Title

Myladoor,

Congrats! It has finally happened. Wonderful to hear the good news. Your contribution to this community has been immense. I revere you. It has been a great pleasure to know someone like you who wholeheartedly spent his personal time to help a community. You deserve a big applause. Hats off to you.

Enjoy and Celebrate!
Cheers!!!

No Title

Apologize for being late to Congratulate you. Actually was on vacation last week. Came back last night and saw the sweet posting of your approval. I believe, a whole bunch of guys like me are more than happy to see YOU approved. I really do not have words to thank you enough for your contribution to this board.

One more approval I\'d like see pretty soon. That is for OCT2000. Good luck, buddy!