Myladoor Approved - Congratulations

No Title

Who is this Mayladoor. What the hell he is doing ? Why You people are thinking, that Stupid guy is a Immigarton guru. Infact he is posting lots of pohny Msgs.

No Title

Don\'t pick up on Myladoor. Better learn English - your language is dirty as your words, Ching.

No Title

Very few people would devote as much time and effort in maintaining the info as Myladoor had been doing. Hats Off to you, Myladoor. You deserve it. You have been helping everybody with your inputs.
Congratulations !!! enjoy your freedom.
Thanks for everything.

BBSR

No Title

Congrats,
its really good to hear this happy news.Myladoor,Because of you we are aware about the processing time .we really appreciate your help.

Thanks

No Title

Hey FedEx

Don\'t teach me English Sir. People like you are the big time fools and idiots who always encourage these kind of irresponsible guys and believe their words and mislead others. If you can understand these words pls stop your copious words.

No Title

Myladoor,

Congratulations!!! I\'m very glad to hear your approval.
Thanks for all the emotional, moral support your\'re giving on all the immigration boards to the needy people like me. You have done a wondefulf job. God bless you and may all your dreams come true.

Wishing you the best,
shrini100.