My wife's case just disappeared off the USCIS sytem today

WAC02139*****
My case was missing for 2 days. Lawyer spoke to immigration officer who stated that it was on an officer' desk. Just received updated information dated 7/2? your info was received for processing..................previous message was 6/24 RFE received.

Same here.
My case wasn't missing, just said the 2nd fingerprint was received....
Message changed between 9-10 pm, dated on 07/02/04, saying:
"On June 27, 2004, your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status was received here for processing. It is taking between 730 and 730 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."
:confused: :rolleyes: :eek:

I sent an email to my lawyer regarding the disappearance of our cases from the USCIS site. Here is his response.

> I received documents from the Center this week with wrong case numbers
> and was then informed by phone that their computer system had crashed,
> etc. Let's give this until next week and see if the system is back
> on-line and accurate. If not, we can inquire at the information center
> using the 800 number and receive further confirmation of your status.
> It appears to be just technology problems

I'm one of the those stuck on 6/24/04 with LUD's of 6/22/04,6/23/04 and 6/24/04. My case is still showing online but when I call the 800 number the system could not find my case...

ND: Nov 2001

My case disappeared about a month ago on the online status thing after the touch-date changed. It was gone for several days, the system kept saying "enter a valid receipt number" etc. But it materialized again on the online status thing after a while.

wac-02-155-xxxxx

my case is also disappeared yesterday. it's still not there.

However my wife's case is still there online. Don't know what to conclude.

Thanks