• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

My wife is the principal winner

Please on h her school cert her date of birth is inter change instead of 16/8/1994 it was 16/9/1995 please can this cause problem and if yes what what should we do to prove ouf self thanks

Did Susie not already answer you on this?

And you really need to start spending some time (both posting and reading) on the Ghana DV thread like @Samtuga already stated above. Majority of those on country specific threads are a lot more familiar with country specific issues and can better respond accordingly.

Please I have a Another problem on my wife entry picture.the time she entered the Dv she hard complicated school for a year and she didn't braid her hair and after the entry she started braiding her hair will that cause any problems even though the picture look exactly as her?????

Please I have a Another problem on my wife entry picture.the time she entered the Dv she hard complicated school for a year and she didn't braid her hair and after the entry she started braiding her hair will that cause any problems even though the picture look exactly as her?????

How on earth can a change of hairstyle lead to a visa denial ?.
I suggest you relax, you are thinking unnecessary too much.

Please guys another thing am wondering about my wife being the PA ain't working but am working! With that fact that PA ain't working can cuased problem??

Please guys another thing am wondering about my wife being the PA ain't working but am working! With that fact that PA ain't working can cuased problem??

A good question but i hope you can relax and think through of everything.

I believe Principal Applicant need to fulfill the education requirement, however, in terms of financial status, i am not sure whether the consular would take into account the spouse's income.