My online case status changes. Please help

With approval letter
Was it attach to it? Or just a card on the envelope?
I opened my letter read the letter and then take it in my hand and went to car. I am under if the I 94 was inside it and dropped. Was it a small card inside the letter or attached to a big letter?

Yes stapled to the first page at the end ....,small card with your alien no. And name....Asylee on top of it.....
Ok. That makes me sure I didn't lose it. There was no card attached when I opened it. They may send me with another letter. I will contact them.

Be optimistic. I really wish you receive your notice of approval as soon as possible.which, by the way, is a letter from USCIS informing that your case is approved accompanied with your I 94. The other scenario is Notice of Intent to Deny if you are currently in valid status and found ineligible for asylum. You will have 16 days to provide a response to the letter "appeal". The Asylum Officer will then either approve or deny the claim.
Pleas, how can I check my status?

Ok. That makes me sure I didn't lose it. There was no card attached when I opened it. They may send me with another letter. I will contact them.
Don't lose that card -I94 actually has copy of your A# and that card also acts as an ID

I got my case approved and my status showing decision was mailed. A month ago I got my approval letter but I didn’t receive my EAD yet and my status is not changing to the EAD details...what must be the reason?
Please how long did you wait to get the approval?