• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

My number is current in February, what does that mean?

ec6863

Registered Users (C)
So my DV visa number is EU 20,xxx i was almost eligible in January but i got moved to february, now, what exactly does that mean? Im i to expect my second letter in february or before? any comments are appreciated

the second notification is due to arrive one month before the interview. If your number is current in February, and you still didnt receive it by the beginning of January, then you should contact the KCC by email, asking them your interview date.
In the meantime, what you should do is get prepared, gather all your documents and plan your medical check.

Good to know, I will keep an eye on the mail for that second letter, and If by the 7th of Jan I dont have anything I will send them an email

So my DV visa number is EU 20,xxx i was almost eligible in January but i got moved to february, now, what exactly does that mean? Im i to expect my second letter in february or before? any comments are appreciated

The time line can be different for CP and AOS since AOS moves slower, depending on which office you need to go....

If you have the interview at your embassy in your country your interview might be in February...it all depends how fast your case goes, one mentioned to have the interview even before their number became current.