MY N600 UPDATE INFORMATION

I'm assuming that her father satisfied the transmission requirements (over 5 years of physical presence [not just residence] in the US before her birth, and at least 3 of those years after the age of 14)? If so, she can try applying directly for a US passport (with or without the certificate of citizenship).

Because her birth was never registered, USCIS has no record of her being a citizen, hence her LPR status (I've heard stories where citizens born abroad were even issued non immigrant visas and be in that status for years, or even deported before they made the claim to citizenship), but it doesn't change the fact that she was a citizen from birth, simply that she would have to make that claim (through US passport or filing the N-600).

il.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/passport-services/first-time-passport-adult-not-yet-documented-u-s-citizen/
Thanks for sharing this.

By the way this's the email I received 3 months after I submitted all the documents and since then have not heard anything from them so I decided to make a infopass app and I'm going on the 8th of this month, I'll keep you guys updated.

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: NBC**********

Application Type: N600, APPLICATION FOR A CERTIFICATE OF CITIZENSHIP

Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony

We placed you in line for your oath ceremony and will send you a notice for Receipt Number NBC**********, with the date, time, and location of your oath ceremony. You should receive your notice within 30 days of its mailing date. Please follow the instructions in the notice.
How did your infopass appointment go and have you received your certificate of citizenship yet?

Hey Guy's, I don't know if anyone's still around but I need help.
I applied for N-600 and on April 27, 2019 I've received my Receipt Notice.
Over sometime they had me go my bio-metrics appointment. My status soon changed to "Case Is Being Actively Reviewed By USCIS" but it's been 286 days as of today since I got my receipt number. That's 9 months and 10 days. I check my status everyday during week and it's still the same. I also check processing times Monthly and it says 6 to 10 months. Any advice? And also what's comes next after this?