My N400 Processing time for Atlanta

tina21 said:
sdm
here is a E Mail Adress for the cogress office.I contacted them when I needed assistance with my us fiance viza they will help you I guarantie it .
very pleasant and nice lady named Stephanie will assist you .tell her your situation and ask her if she would look into your case .
Funny I already have my US Citizenship but cant stay away from this site .
I hope this Information will help . :)

stephanie.thornton@mail.house.gov

good luck
tina

Agree.

Tina, looks like we were in the same congressional district. Stephanie helped me on my N400 application too. She was very courteous, friendly, patient, and willing to help. In short, she was a very, very nice person.

Help needed.

Both me and my wife filed for N-400 on Nov 17th 2005. We both received our fingerprint notices on the same day and we did our fingerprints on Jan 27th 2006.

Now, my wife received her Interview letter on Feb 17th 2006. They have not sent my interview letter.

One more thing, I can find my case status on online status check. But my wife's case is not found in there.

Anyone with similiar experience, please share it. I don't know why they haven't sent my interview letter. What are the possible reasons for doing so.

Similar to Preddy98's case

Hello Preddy98, my situation is very similar to yours.

I prepared both my father and mine N400. My PD is 21 July 2005 and his PD is 26 July 2005.

He received his interview letter early January and became a citizen on Feb 14 very easily. Even my PD is a week earlier than his, I still did not receive my interview letter. When I check the receipt number online, it gives me a red color message saying the number can not be found in the system.

Let's keep each other notified about the progress. Best hope to you!

how to go about with a senator for help regarding oath

how to go about with a senator for help regarding oath
I am planning to take help of senator for getting oath for my husband..he had his interview on jan 18 2006. till today nothing happened with the oath. I see people with priority date of nov 2005 aregetting interview and oath.

CAn some one please suggest how to go about with this issue . if anyone has used the help please throw light on this regard in detail. I sincerely appreciate your help.

TO TINA.

I read your post that you used the help of senator and they sincerely helped you. Can you please enlighten me as to how did u go about and how did you realize that they helped you. can you please write in detail. I appreciate your help.

Thanks
REGARDS

Application sent

I sent my wife and my application together to the Texas service center last thursday (2/23) by overnight mail. They accepted the package (based on tracking the overnight mail) from the mail box on Monday (2/27) morning. Till today the checks have not been deposited. As there has been so little activity in this forum for the past two weeks, I am just wondering how things are going with Atlanta. Also what is the typical time to expect finger print notices these days?? Any body received their fingerpring notice lately???

wannabecitizen said:
I sent my wife and my application together to the Texas service center last thursday (2/23) by overnight mail. They accepted the package (based on tracking the overnight mail) from the mail box on Monday (2/27) morning. Till today the checks have not been deposited. As there has been so little activity in this forum for the past two weeks, I am just wondering how things are going with Atlanta. Also what is the typical time to expect finger print notices these days?? Any body received their fingerpring notice lately???

My wife applied for her CZ and hers was received on 2/24. Check was cashed on 3/1.

I'm ONLY assuming that the process should pretty fast and easy -- partly due to the elections later in the year. I would assume that the USCIS would want to clear up any backlogs in time for Fall elections so that more people can vote, but who knows?

Application sent

Stat:

Please post updates to your wife's application such as when you get the notice of application receipt etc. I will do the same so that we can keep each other updated. As for us, our checks have still not been cashed. Its been a week now......

Received Date: 08/08/2005
Notice Date: 08/15/2005
Priority Date: 08/08/2005
FP Data: 01/17/2006
Interview Date: 03/06/2006
Oath Taken: 03/06/2006, and certificate of citizenship received.

Yi

Checks cashed finally

I had sent my application with the wrong fee ($390, per the instruction manual). Finally I got a letter with my application indicating the fee changed to $400. I overnighted the checks last week and they have finally cashed today. Waiting for the letter now stating they received our applications......Keep the information flowing.....

File not received from TSC

I had an interview scheduled on Mar 9th '06. After waiting for a long time, I was told that the DO has not received my file from TSC. The officer told me that another interview will be scheduled when they receive my file. Has anyone else had similar experience at the Atlanta DO? How long did it take to get the 2nd interview notice? Is there anyway for me to find out any info about my case? The online case status on the USCIS site says case not found. It was a great disappointment on the day of the interview when I heard this.

Interview without interview letter

Hello everyone, I just came back from Atlanta USCIS. I asked the officer why my case is still processing,(my PD is July 21 2005). The officer said I had a interview appointment Mar 16th. (This Thursday!!!!!!!!). However, I did not receive any interview letter from them. The officer told me it is ok to just come in and do the interview without the letter.

Well, I asked her to give me a proof so I can bring in on Thursday but she refused. She said just come in on Thursday with my fingerprinting letter because my file is in their system.

I will be studying the 100 Gold questions. But what should I bring to the interview this Thursday? Please help!

For the interview letter that I did NOT receive, may you guys/gals tell me about it? How does it look? What's on it? When you bring it to Atlanta, when did you hand it to the officer?

URGENT help need. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi xhong,

Good Luck for this Thrusday! Bascially the interview notice just look like all other notices you have received from INS. It also says to bring the following documents to the interview:

1.The letter (in your case since you don't have one, take your finger printing notice)
2.Green Card
3.Valid Passport

If you feel your case will require other documents like speeding ticket citation take proof of payments, marriage certificate if ur status changes since you applied etc

Good Luck once again!

S

Nov2005

Nov2005,

My husband is in a similar situation. He had a scheduled interview on Dec. 6 which did not happen because Atlanta DO had not recd. his file from TSC. He was told that he will be sent another notice, which we did not receive yet.

After waiting 2 months, we called the National Customer Service number and were told that they cannot request the DO to re-schedule an interview until 3 months have passed. We sent a letter to Atlanta DO in the past 2 weeks, requesting a new interview date and so far, have only recd. an acknowledgement that our letter has been recd and that DO has requested his file from NSC. We are not sure where his file is right now. I will post back if I have any further updates.

Good luck!
Mar2005