My interview is tomorrow...plz pray for me (also have a question)

Dominican

Registered Users (C)
After waiting nearly five months, agonizing months by the way, tomorrow (Wed 8) I have my interview at Federal Plaza New York, at 9:45 AM. I have studied over and over again, dominated all the questions but, of course, there is a massive invasion of nerves. I apply for five years of residence and my only weakness real are several traffic ticket incidents under 500 dlls and without DWI, although there are through an arrest, 2008 for driving with a suspended license, for which I was fined U.S. $ 200 dlls by the judge who saw me. Along with the application sends the disposition of the court thereon, and scored positively on the question of whether i had been arrested and convicted of a crime. That was the crime. However, in the yellow letter I was asked to bring back the original paper with the disposition of the court, which I have in my possession along with taxes, birth certificate and proof that I paid every one of my tickets, totaling 7 (for speeding, red light, seat belt, cell phone, etc) during the past eight years, plus a lot of parking tickets, of which (personals and parking) lists nothing in the application adn not pretend mention it unless IO asked me directly, in which case I have supporting evidence that balance each of the issues, with nothing outstanding to date. Good is that God who goes with me to the test, and also about 5 surveys I have done and published in newspaper front pages highlighting social role in my own county where I live, I produce under two TV programs and also address a magazine (Latina names), and I am the author of two books of literary narratives (Restos de corazon y Amores que matan, winning both in important competitions of its kind in the U.S.) and which I have copies in folder other than newspapers, awards, etc.. One question hovering in my head and my calm disruptive, and hopefully someone with some expertise and knowledge give me an opinion on this: is correct that at some point in the interview, if any of my weaknesses to surface by tickes or perhaps taking advantage of a corner in which to enter, be reasonable that I bring to my profile social context, ie recognition of the Town, the judge, the county where I live and the state, and other cities that I have been recognized, along with newspapers and publications in which I appear? Not look arrogant and divorced from the process that I do that and even arrogance and desire to cover up something? Appreciate your suggestions on the subject.

Yours sincerely, asking for prayers invoking step for me

Johan de New York.

(As soon conclude the interview will be sending a text with the result. Thank you all for your kind attention s).

NOTE: TRANSLATE FROM SPANISH IN GOOGLE TRANSLATOR. I CAN READ AND SPEAK ENGLISH, BUT DUE TO THE LARGE EXPLANATION PREFERED TO GOOGLE THIS.

Hi Friend,

Your post is very hilarious to me, sorry...lol!!! You have no need to be concerned about anything at all, speeding and ticketing of drivers happens over thousands of times daily across Uncle Sam. Your tickets are normal, nothing out of the ordinary. USCIS is going to evaluate you based on their requirements, passing of civics test and read and writing of English language. I am glad you are dominating the USCIS test, you need to get 6/10 and you would have done what is required.

I am impressed by your social work in your home country, but USCIS and IO might find those to be an issue of arrogance, because your social contribution isn't a requirement for naturalization. If you fail the civics test, then you will have a second opportunity at a date to be determined by USCIS to retake the civics test. Can you imagine how many awards people will bring to USCIS during their naturalization interview to prove that they are worthy to be naturalized? Just keep it simple and straightforward...lol!!!

Remember prayer without an action is just a blah...blah...blah.... LOL!!!

Man you crack me up! Relax buddy it is just a Citizenship test, and once you pass you will be one of the millions of Citizens in this Country, but you almost sound like you are gearing towards climbing Mount Everest tomorrow morning, I understand some people are very enthusiastic and crazy about US Citizenship but you top em all, relax everything would be fine, and oh yes the day after your oath ceremony it will just be another day, the sun will rise the same way and there will be nothing new in Newyork.
While I am at it I would like to nominate you for yet another award, The most enthusiastic and Over Zealous New Citizen award, just don't tell the IO about this award tomorrow because you have just won the nomination not the actual award, maybe there will be another character on this forum we will see one of these days that can beat you to it.

.. totaling 7 (for speeding, red light, seat belt, cell phone, etc) during the past eight years, plus a lot of parking tickets,

Did you have 7 traffic tickets plus a whole lot of parking tickets?
The NY DO is stricter when it comes to such tickets, so be prepared to show evidence that they were all taken care of.
You may submit evidence at the interview of your social recognitions and writings in order to show that the tickets do not prevent you from demonstrating GMC.
Expect to receive "decision cannot be made" interview results letter due to the high number of tickets you have.
Let us know how the interview went.

Dominican,

First off, why are you disclosing parking tickets? They are civil penalties and do not need to be disclosed. In fact, a forum member recently found an official document, posted on USCIS.gov, clearly stating that even traffic tickets that didn't result in an arrest or a fine in excess of $500 need to be disclosed. Owning a car in NYC pretty much equates to getting parking tickets, especially in light of Bloomberg's ongoing ticket blitzes. If this counted toward moral character, not a single NYC naturalization applicant who owns a car would ever get approved.