My I-485 is approved (WAC-02-070-XXXXX) after three years and four months

talli

My case is approved with my son’s case yesterday. My wife case is still pending. I got couple of emails yesterday and regular mail today. I filed this case long time back on December 2001. Mean time I got 4 EAD’s and AP’s. Spend lot of money for applications and lawyers.
I hope every one will get soon.
I got my son’s finger print notice last week and scheduled for next week. Do I need to take my 10 years son for fingure prints???

Receipt date: December 19 2001
RFE replied: January 2004
4 EAD’s , 4 AP’s
3 Finger prints last one this month.
Approved: March 2005

Congratulations to you !!

My heart goes out to see such distinct apathay BCIS has towards older applications. On the name of some check or other shit they are siting on our applications... I am waiting for my 485 since Nov 2002. My I-140 was already approved in October 2002.

Hopefully the ****ing thing is worth its wait whenever these bastards will feel like processing it. Can't have any better words for this bogus agency after waiting in line created by them only...for so long ..only to see they have scant regard for their own rules and procedures..(currently processing Sep 2004).

Hi talli

Sure you need to take your kid for Finger Printing, its just photo and one finger for your Plastic card.

waiting_for_485 said:
Congratulations to you !!

My heart goes out to see such distinct apathay BCIS has towards older applications. On the name of some check or other shit they are siting on our applications... I am waiting for my 485 since Nov 2002. My I-140 was already approved in October 2002.

Hopefully the ****ing thing is worth its wait whenever these bastards will feel like processing it. Can't have any better words for this bogus agency after waiting in line created by them only...for so long ..only to see they have scant regard for their own rules and procedures..(currently processing Sep 2004).

has your namecheck cleared?