• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

My Husband Received "NOA" But I Didn't... Please Help Me!

jjaspe

Registered Users (C)
Hi everyone!

I sent the AOS package on Nov 15th; my husband received the NOA yesterday but I didn't... I'm worried about it. What do I need to do????? Should I keep me waiting for the letter?????

Somebody has the same "problem" ?????

Thaks!

Our daughter's NOA arrived a few days after the rest of us so I'm sure there's nothing to worry about.

Also, just in case you made the same error as me, we only filled in one I-485 (for my wife as winner). The rest of our family were listed on that form and I hadn't clicked that we needed an I-485 each. We did send in all the supporting documentation for the whole family. It was only when she receive her NOA and we didn't, combined with help from this form, that we realised. Once we sent our I-485's the rest of the NOA's came through.

Noa

Hi Orlando, even though I sent out all the I-485 forms (each family member) at the same time, only my husband received it so far. Do I expect to receive NOA for my daughters? Both are under 14 years old.

Thanks for your quick answer!

Yes, all family members will receive an NOA regardless of age. I really wouldn't worry at this stage about the fact only 1 has been received - I'm sure the others will follow. You could always check your online bank if possible to see if all checks have been cashed, as these are usually cashed just before, or shortly after the NOA's are sent.

Hi Orlando, even though I sent out all the I-485 forms (each family member) at the same time, only my husband received it so far. Do I expect to receive NOA for my daughters? Both are under 14 years old.

Thanks for your quick answer!

did you send a separate check for each form (recommended)?

did you send all the forms in the same package?

Hi!!!!

Finally I received the NOA today!!!! and the appointments for biometrics too!!!

LucyMo, I sent the payment in one check and all the forms in the same package.

Thanks both of you! I will keep you informed about my process.