E-filed -------------------02/08/07
receipt letter ----------- 02/15/07
biometrics letter -------- 02/24/07
biometrics app.---------- 03/06/07
case approved----------- 03/09/07
card production ordered---03/11/07
Card mailed---------------03/18/07

i-90

I efiled I-90 for 10 expiring GC on 1/18/07 and received receipt from MSC/Lee's Summit. I did the biometrics At ASC in San Jose, CA on 3/13.

timeline update

E-filed -------------------02/08/07
receipt letter ----------- 02/15/07
biometrics letter -------- 02/24/07
biometrics app.---------- 03/06/07
case approved----------- 03/09/07
card production ordered---03/11/07
Card mailed---------------03/18/07
Card received-------------03/21/07
I have to admit I was skeptical at first seeing some I-90 timelines in this forum, but I guess CIS made a believer out of me. 41 days from start to finish is beyond my expectation. Good luck to everyone else patiently waiting.....

Does the USCIS case status link, stop working once you recieve your reciept notice??

I got a Biometrics appointment letter after that, I went there and my biometrics were taken neat and easy.

One week already,but no letter of approval or anything yet, dunno where to check for updates, coz MSC does not have I-90 in it's processing dates list.

i-90

We done biometrics on 3/13/07 and didn't see any update information online. We are still waiting for the update information online for approval or new card. Nothing so far.

family based i90 efiled

filed online 4/12/06
receipt date 4/15/06 begins MSC
biometric notice 4/23/06
bioemtric taken 5/3/06
then there's long waiting i check online status almost everyday i call them once every 3 months
still waiting...then

approve notice 4/30/07 - receive on 5/3/07
card orderd 5/2/07

....wating for my card

i-90 timeline

1/17/07 efiled i-90 for 10 years expiring green card
3/13/07 biometrics taken
4/4/07 rev'd a letter for poice report because fingerprints are too light.
4/5/07 returned the police report to ASC.
4/25/07 got an approval
4/30/07 card order production
5/3/07 card mailed
???? not receive the new card yet

card received today

:D
filed online 4/12/06
receipt date 4/15/06 begins MSC
biometric notice 4/23/06
bioemtric taken 5/3/06
then there's long waiting i check online status almost everyday i call them once every 3 months
still waiting...then

approve notice 4/30/07 - receive on 5/3/07
card orderd 5/2/07

....wating for my card

:D :D i received my new card today
5/7/07

10 months processing for GC renewal?

Hello,

I need to renew my 10y expiring GC (which expired in Aug 2006 already). Now I just saw on this website that USCIS is processing applications from July 2006:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=CSC

Does it mean I need to wait 10 months to get my biometric appointment? and what happens to my status in between? cant i get a temporary stamp on the card? I live in California, does it mean that my application goes to the California Service Center?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

Here is my status,

Apr 13 E-file
May 11 FP
May 19 Approved
May 24 Card Ordered
May 29 Card received

I have to say, USCIS is very effective.

Hello,

I need to renew my 10y expiring GC (which expired in Aug 2006 already). Now I just saw on this website that USCIS is processing applications from July 2006:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=CSC

Does it mean I need to wait 10 months to get my biometric appointment? and what happens to my status in between? cant i get a temporary stamp on the card? I live in California, does it mean that my application goes to the California Service Center?

Thanks in advance for your answers!

would like to know the same!
they say at the USCIS website that right now they are processing I90 with the efile date of November 2006 now. On the other hand, people here are getting the card within 1,5 months!!
Is this USCIS website info justs wrong??

greg

need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I need your help pps,
I finally received my approval notice for my I-485 after years of waiting . Received the notice on 6.10.08 and on July 3rd I did an info pass to get a stamp but the officer said that they have mail my card on 06.10 .08. the office recommended to file for an I-90 and had to pay 370 to replace it. I did the same day (July3rd) and got my passport stamped.
My concern is I should have filed the i-90 with option (card was never received ) but I did not. I filed that card was stolen/missing/destroyed.
My questions are : 1) how long it will take me to replace my card (have not received the i-90 notice yet)
2) if some how my card shows up in the mail will it be still valid?
3) is it too late to file for a correction for the i-90 with the correct option which is (card was never received ) that way maybe I don’t have to wait as long.

Please if you been in this situation or have any idea about this help me.

Thanks
Sean

I lost my Purse with GC, Passport, baby passport, PIO card, Driverse licence, boarding pass and SSN yesterday in the so called Newark airport. I could not travel because I was citizen of nowhere :). It is not funny though.
Is there a way to get my GC in one week or get my GC stamped with GC in one week so atleast I can travel for three weeks of my approved vacation. I was longing enough to see my parents and family.

I am getting Drivers licence on Monday and applying for baby passport monday. Planning to come to Ny Indian consulate for my new passport and baby's pio card as soon as my baby's american passport comes and go straight to infopass in philly and ask for stamp. Do they stamp my passport or is it better to e-file I190 today.

I lost my Purse with GC, Passport, baby passport, PIO card, Driverse licence, boarding pass and SSN yesterday in the so called Newark airport. I could not travel because I was citizen of nowhere :). It is not funny though.
Is there a way to get my GC in one week or get my GC stamped with GC in one week so atleast I can travel for three weeks of my approved vacation. I was longing enough to see my parents and family.

I am getting Drivers licence on Monday and applying for baby passport monday. Planning to come to Ny Indian consulate for my new passport and baby's pio card as soon as my baby's american passport comes and go straight to infopass in philly and ask for stamp. Do they stamp my passport or is it better to e-file I190 today.

eFile the I-90. did you report to police that you lost GC, Passport, Baby US passport? if yes then take the infopass and take the copy of Police report and I-90 filing evidence they may stamp the passport, if they refuse at Window ask for Supervisor and explain the situation supervisor may stamp the passport.

Lost green card - what can you do?

Yeah, I lost my wallet that had my GC and pretty much everything that can fit into a wallet ony two weeks ago. Worse, I lost it in a foreign country.

If you are in a foreign country, you have to go to the US embassy and apply for Travel Authorization (a letter that would authorize travel within a month). I guess it is something similar if you lose the card within US.

I went to local office with infopass appt, and got my passport stamped with GC. She just wanted the Receipt of I-90. Initially I told her about the loss of passport, GC just before boarding in EWR airport and asked her if I can get stamped so I can travel. She said, don't even think about getting passport stamped. forget about it and I was looking at her blankly and she said she is kidding and asked for my passport to stamp. Also, I contacted my local Mayor's office when I lost my passport who inturn talked to Representative office and the legislative asst sent an email to Philly local USCIS office with my information and asked them to stamp my passport. I am not sure, if the IO who stamped my passport received that information or not, but she did not ask me for Police Report or travel plans or ticket or anything like that.