My Friend\'s I-485 Approved on 03/23. EB3-India-RD 02/13/02 ND 02/15/02

Venkat Kodi

Registered Users (C)
My friend\'s I-485 is approved in 40 days. It\'s not a age-out case.
EB3- India - RD 02/13/2002 ND 02/15/2002 FP 03/18/2002. NO typo.. YEAR 2002 only.
Another interesting thing is his I-140 at TSC is approved in just 36 days.
Actaully, he used ex-employee\'s Labor Certification (L.C. Transfer case). He has started his green-card process in Sept 2001 only. Everything completed in 6 months. Any thing could happen with TSC.

How do you know it is not true..

Do not try to ridicule or judge others without knowing the facts..He is just posting the info for the help of other members..Please refrain from doing this...

Just incredible if it\'s true!! A140 and485 combined before most get the 140 approval. I wonder when

This is not a joke..No April Fool\'s day.. It\'s 200 % correct. Please believe It.

I have seen that approval notice yesterday. If you can\'t believe it, then I can\'t do anything.

I-140 & I-485 are not combined. FP on 03/18/2002

His I-140 approved in Oct 2001 (in 36 days) and he couldn\'t file his I-485 immediately since he doesn\'t have his Birth Certificate affidavits. More over, he couldn\'t expect that his I-140 will be cleared in 36 days. My friend\'s wife case is not approved. She couldn\'t complete all the vaccinations since she is pregnant.

No Title

It\'s really hard to believe.. It\'s incredible.. My guess is somehow it was treated as a 2001 case and FP was scheduled .. Then it happened again.. No matter what, HE has GOD\'s smile...

Nothing is important

Only luck is important. I have done my FP twice and still waiting for I-485 approval

No offense to anybody. Now a days it\'s hard to believe the information

posted on the web. The only way to check validity of this information is by asking the receipt number. If the original poster interested in that, ask him to write the receipt number to clear all the doubts.

No Title

Friend of mine submittted I-485 application only in Feb. 2001 and he is still pending.

Srinivasa Kumar Majji, My friend will be going for stamping on 3rd Apr.

Who will tell their receipt number before the stamping. If you are so interested then you could visit his home (Northgate & Belt Line, Irving, TX)after 3rd Apr. I do not want to continue on this issue. I am sharing the information. That\'s all.

There is no order in the processing with TSC.

TSC\'s I-485 processing varies from 09/1999 to 02/2002 cases (2.5 yrs). That\'s is the greatness of TSC. No other Service Center has this much variation.

I have reasons to believe you, but won\'t trust you completely.

Venkat Kodi,
The reasons I have to believe you is that, cause I did have luck in my I-485 processing time from TSC. ND - Nov 6, 2001 and AD - 2/18/02. No EAD or AP.

But in your friend\'s case I won\'t believe you 100%, the reasons I have,

a) In one of your earlier messages you said he started his GC process in Sept 2001, but later you say his PD is 2000. How can this be
b) If his wife is pregnant, she doesn\'t need to get any vaccination.
c) I have heard people get lucky in TSC\'s I-485, but I-140 is strictly followed on PD basis, never heard of anycase getting processed earlier to current PD.

Better luck next time

in_queue.

in_queue, For your info.....

a) He didn\'t start with his own Labor Certifiction (L.C). His company used it\'s ex-employees L.C for him which suited with his skills. That\'s why his PD is 2000. It\'s a L.C Transfer case.
b) Since his wife\'s case is not approved, they are thinking that vaccinations could be the reason.
c) His PD is 2000. His I-140 is approved at the end of Oct 2001.

His friend works for FedEx, smell something?

so, a taxi driver will get approval in 2 years.
That\'s what we can smell from it.

Answers to in_queue

I can clarify - Venkat you don\'t have to... With all due respect, there is no point of lying on Venkat\'s part. Why he will? What is the benefit?

1. Venkat\'s friend used someone else\'s LC - which clarifies conufusions about PD in 2000 (PD based on LC on labor based cases)
2. His wife has to clear vaccination upon delivering the child.. Some lucky people get approval without it, some do not.. I think most do not..
3. Who told you I-140 is approved based on PD.. That is not correct.. Based on ND (some argues for RD though basically the same)...

I understand your concern.. You may have some reason not to believe.. But you know what... I think it is not very nice to doubt somebody\'s integrity when he is repeatedly urging everybody to believe him...

No offence please...

This guy works for FedEx, deliver directly to an officer ...

What I belived is:

This guy happens to work for FedEx, lives in Iving Dallas area, delivered the application directly to a field officer, who is a friend of him and didn\'t have vacation ...

Now, why somebody have been waiting for 2 years?
Because they are local bus drivers, stop and go in his home town, never get a chance to be assigned a route to Dallas, don\'t know where TSC is and who is an officer ...

Now, it\'s clear: it\'s a joke -- we are in tension by waiting for GC in several years, which is the longest government processing time in the world. This kind of joke really helps relaxing the nerves.

If you don\'t believe this guy, then your sense of humor will help.

No offense to anybody.

It\'s all popping up between 03.30.2002 and 04.01.2002, I saw

this approval message on 03.30.2002 and again on 04.01.2002. I saw some sick people posting these kind of messages with unrealistic dates.

I don\'t care who gets approval or not. If somebody posts something unusual, they should back it up.