My Friend\'s I-485 Approved on 03/23. EB3-India-RD 02/13/02 ND 02/15/02

Thanks for the good news, Venkat

Thanks for sharing your friends good news. I am one of the few who got my I-140 cleared in 3 months. I did watch some people who had very frustrating/painful wait times for an year and so on. We, at this point should know anything is possible with TSC. Guys with \'97 are still waiting, but we see people with PD much later being processed. I cannot think of anyone who will make jokes of their paper being approved - especially when Venkat has taken the time to write down as much information as he knows.

I hope we dont act like jerks, but be helpful and keep the spirits up and not to piss off/hurt the people sharing some good news. By this time we all should know about TSC\'s random processing.

No offense , please. The "WE" includes me too.

Acutally EAD, AP, FP are different tasks, It doesn\'t matter

whether you apply with your I-485 or not. Because you can get your AP in your local INS (as long as you have the receipt notice) and you can also get EAD in local INS (particularly in Boston, I don\'t know about other local centers).

Answers to your answers

With all due respect to you too, I don\'t think there is anything wrong in checking the validity of a message, specially when it sounds as miraculous as the one written by Mr. Venkat Kodi. I believe, we all here, are as eager to know the details. Remember, you are posting a message to a forum and not to friends.

Regarding the answers you have provided me.
1. Never heard of something like using "Someone else\'s LC", I don\'t want to comment more on that, all I can see and say is that my LC has my name written all over the place. Not sure what you are talking about.

2. Fortunately or Unfortunately, the cases I have heard involving spouse (female ofcourse) didn\'t have to go thru\' vaccination process and yet were approved . They were all either expecting or considering to have a family. If you are able to relay this to the certified INS physicians, they can waive the vaccination process.

3. I can\'t help if INS processes applications differently on different applications. In my case, the I-140 shows PD as the RD of I-140 and not the one that is provided when you apply for the labor certification. Same with I-485, the PD shows the date of the 485\'s RD. Bottom line I guess we both are talking about the same thing. And as of today, TSC is processing I-140\'s submitted as of early September 01. When Mr. Kodi\'s friend applied his app in Sept 01, TSC must have been processing apps submitted much earlier to Sep. Are you telling me they somehow skipped all the apps submitted and got to Sep, if so, this will be the first of the kind.

No offence intended either.

I aplogize if i hurt you...

As I told you before, (again not arguing with your validity of concerns), since he is repeatedly telling us that he saw it - that tells me that he wants us to believe him.. After that i won\'t ask him a question even if i don\'t believe him entirely.. To me it\'s rude..

But again, you have every right to be concerned.. You have every right to ask questions.. But my point was why he would do it.. what\'s the motivation?

For questions you have asked..
1. yes, it is a valid procedure to use somebody else\'s LC to file another I-140.. But the new applicant has to be equally or more qualified than the original person... I have seen quite a few cases approved this way... I have seen posting about it in different Lawyers\' chat sessions..
2. You are right.. TSC is not consistent about the vaccination.. But you have to clear your vaccination legally to get GC cleared.. But lucky people can find a way to bypass it... But you remember Venkot saying that this was just their guess.. They thought it delayed because of vaccination.. but they have not got any RFE.. So this is anybody\'s guess...
3.In most of the cases, PD is LC filing date which is supposed to be used in processing I-485 but for EB1 or NIW cases PD is the I-140 RD... Anyway PD has to be current for I-485 to be processed... If your PD shows your I-485 filing date and if you are in EB3 and from China or India, you are in deep trouble.. If for any reason PD date retrogresses, your I-485 won\'t be processed until it is current again..so you know it might take a while to get your I-485 RD to be current... Please check with your lawyer..

Again this forum is just to help each other..I am not a lawyer.. but I have been around this forum for while.. All these are from my educated understanding....

Again.. I apologize to you if I hurt you...

It is very difficult to believe

It is very difficult to believe. My PD is 12/99, ND 03/27/2001, FP 03/06/2002. I am still waiting and I have talked to IIO over at TSC twice and I got the same answer " you have to wait for one more year and we are still processing March,2000 cases so how can you expect your cases to be approved?" This has happened twice. You try to call TSC and they will tell you the same thing that they are processing March,2000 cases. What does this mean then??

I have already read that.

I don\'t how come people like you assume something and think that is right and want everybody to believe. I guess morons like you should not be allowed to write in this message board

unknowp

Watch you words!
Like your name implys, what stupid thoughs you have, or have nothing (don\'t know what "auto redialing" is).

no offense in this board!!!

If this original message is true, I congra this guy;
If it\'s not true, I don\'t blame this guy, because it\'s April Fool.

If you read some inputs on CSC and other boards, you will find out some people input fake message using multiple names.

There is no order with TSC. If you can\'t believe it you can\'t believe my posting.

We know that some I-485 filer waiting for the approvals with RD/ND\'s Sept/Oct \'99 (Id: no PD: July 97 ND: Oct 99 2nd FP: Nov 2001 Waiting for approval. sudss "Spoke to IIO" 4/1/02 12:35am ) and we have seen some approvals with RD/ND\'s July \'01. Do you agree with these statements are not?

SEEBEEKAY EB1 INDIA PD: 07/01/2000 RD:07/06/2001 ND:08/31/2001 FP: 11/30/2001 AD:02/20/2002

SEENUREDDY EB2 INDIA PD:06/15/1999 RD: 06/13/2001 ND:07/18/2001 FP:02/15/2002 AD:02/28/2002

KANSASKRONE EB2 INDIA PD:07/14/2000 RD:10/10/2001 ND:10/20/2001 FP:12/05/2001 AD:12/26/2001

ZACK_143 EB2 INDIA PD:10/11/1999 RD:12/13/2001 ND:12/13/2001 FP:01/15/2002 AD:03/29/2002

FUJI with ND 02/13/2002 has completed FP on 03/15/2002
Immig1 with ND 03/11/2002 has got the FP Notice.
But, cat1 RD:1/16/01 ND:1/25/01 has got the FP Notice on 04/01/2002

Some people with Feb/Mar 2001 are still waiting for the FP Notices.
You could see that FP Notices range is varying from 10 days to 15 months.

shusterman.com is reported that one of their client\'s I-140 at TSC is approved in 30 days. Generally it takes around 6 months time. Is there
any order with TSC ?.

If my friend\'s lawyer posts the news on their web site, may be you will believe it. But they do not have have any web site like shusterman.com or immigration-law. com to post the informal processing times with their client\'s information.

Go to natural\'s posting on I-485 - Transfer Notice (natural "I-485 - Transfer Notice? What does it mean? Any body with IIIar experience ?" 4/2/02 1:31pm)
natural - EB2, India RD:01/16/2002 ND:01/17/2002 FP:02/02/2002 No AD.
The case has been transferred means process has been resumed after the FP completion. If he is living TSC jurisdiction/area, his/her case is supposed to be approved by this time? It took just 2 months time. Isn\'t or not?

We could conclude that for I-485 aprovals it is taking from 2 months to 2.5 years. If everything is done in order then there should not be such a vast range. Isn\'t it or not?

Just I am explaining that there is no order in TSC\'s processing. It depends on your LUCK. That\'s all. I can\'t convince further on this issue. May be it is waste of time on argueing this issue.

Thanks.

No Title

Hey Venkat,

No one (except a couple) is saying that the news you posted is false. I think people (including) me are kinda jealous of your friend\'s speedy approval. When our cases are taking so long, it\'s hard to accept this. Hence the denial. Leave it man ... May be if I become your friend, I might get the approval fast too! :)

There is no order at TSC

My Pd date is 6/99 and I filed my I485 in Aug 2000 twice fingerprinted still I am waiting for approval. My I140 was approved in 28days!!!!

You all are fooled!

You all are fooled by Venkat Kodi, including stupid UNKNOWNP.

Obviously, Venkat Kodi is another fake name of another user.

Why I say that? Please click on his name or Search him on this board, you can only find he is brand new user name and almost only posted this message. Where\'s his I485 info? Why doesn\'t his post the SRC # as somebody has requested? Only he knows. (All of us have our info and messages posted before, unlike him.)

All info he posted here look like coincendence (read his original message, message #12 and my message #20), but it\'s not. Use your sense of humor (especially on April Fool day), there will be no doubt in mind.

On offense to anybody.

Gking, I didn\'t give ND and AD of I-140

I didn\'t mention that my friend\'s I-140: ND 9/14/01, AD 2/11/02.
Just I have mentioned that his I-140 was approved in OCT 2001.
That\' all. Nothing more than that.

I hope that you have got the answer for this particular doubt.

My name is Venkat and my Id is venkat_kodi.
You have got my details also. EB2-INDIA-PD 07/98, RD 06/28/01 ND 07/25/01. Waiting for the FP.

I want to tell some additional info about me:
     I have filed my I-485 in June \'01 and my two colleagues have
filed in Nov \'01 and Dec \'01. We three are from the same employer,
working at the same client, all EB2 category, every one\'s Priority Date is June \'98 and we three live in the same street in Irving, TX. My first colleague (ND:Nov \'01) has got his FP Notice in Dec \'01 (i.e. after one month) and the second one (Notice Date: Dec \'01) has got the FP Notice within 15 days. I have filed 9.5 months back and I haven\'t received it so far. When I have called to IIO about my FP Notice and I gave my colleagues complete SRC # also. I have asked him \'What is wrong with me?\'. He told me that he can\'t do anything and everything is done by the computer. Is there any order in the processing? You have the answer.

To FujiS

You stupid ass.. I was saying the same thing. You dumb fat ass. you need to read my message again. I myself said it is hard to believe. I wish more educated people start writing on this board. Read my message again dumb.... moron..

unknownp, get out this board!

you\'re the bad-mounth stupid jerk. read my message.
Everybody obviously knows you spilled dert on the board first.

Gking,.....

In my previous mail, I have mentioned that he took 3.5 months to file I-485. He didn\'t expect that his I-140 will be approved in 36 days. It was taking around 6 months time for Sep \'01 filers. He didn\'t have his and his wife\'s Birth Certificates/ affidavits readily.
  I know him for the last 19 yrs. He knows that I have started my LC in \'98 (with Regular L.C)and it took more than 6 months for my I-140 approval. He didn\'t tell me after his I-140 approval since it took just 36 days for him. May be he thought that I will feel bad after hearing his approval. He do not have any contacts in TSC.

My another friend (EB3 I-140 ND 09/14/01, AD 02/11/02) has filed his I-485 in the second week of March. Has got the receipts and his I-131(AP)is approved in the last week.

Thanks at last for believing my posting....

At one point, I felt that I shouldn\'t have posted about my friend\'s approval. Some one mentioned that since my friend works for FedEx and it\'s driver could directly pass the application to the supervisor. We mail I-485 to the P.O. Box address at Mesqite. FedEx or any other courier service will not accept P.O. Box address to deliver. It\'s natural not to believe about my friend\'s approval, but at first we have to see for the source from whom we have got it. I have made few sincere efforts to bring the issue of \'Finger Print Notices at TSC\' to the leading immigration lawyers, INS Commssioner, Director(Evelyn M. Upchurch)/Deputy Director (Gary Bradford)/ACD Resident & Status Services (John Pittman) of TSC and Executive Committe of AILA. We have seen the reply from TSC through Mr. Rajiv Khanna (owner of this site).

Thanks.

Venkat Kodi -- We believe you now

Like I said, obviously the FedEx\'s story was just a humoral joke, which was based on a FedEx guy\'s unbelievable approval that somebody posted. Just used a sense of humor, no affense to anybody.

We certainly like to share any true, wonderful news from TSC and everybody on this board. We also can freedomly express what we think of any input on this board. Of course nobody likes fake, misleading post.

Thanks!