My EB2-NIW RFE Letter!

leviathan, and madmoneky: Thank you greatly...

Madmonkey,,, it was a long and a nasty journey, and it is not yet over... But at least, it will be hopefully so.

I wish you all good luck... Will keep you updated with the I485 status.

Congrats, JerIst! As I said repeatedly, they really have no reason not to let you get through after the RFE. Good luck with the I-485!

thdoc, CD4help, and lakksh, thank you all guys for the support and encouragement...

RFEs make you feel bad for a while, and it is only a good crowd like you that lifts up the momentum and encouragment...

I still think this is just an IO not having a clue. My attorney mentioned that they sometimes get totally ridiculous denials like a denial for self-sponsoring NIW instead of petitioned through the employer. Worst case you will get a denial and it will get fixed at the MTR stage. Its just very unfortunate that we all have to suffer under the incompetence of NSC. I just saw a December 2007 approval for a NIW in Texas. This is nuts. NSC is at December 2006.

jk0274, NIW_help, nscagony,

Thank you guys for your comments. I wish that all of you not experience the agony of an RFE... It is totally mind boggling...!

I agree with nscagony, that the IO who first had a look at my petition, was not having a good day, his/her coffee was not warm enough, and he/she was not enjoying the holiday spirit that I lost after receiving the RFE.

Anyway, all is well as long it ends well...

Congratulations Jer1st. You have been such a help in this forum and I wish you the best in your future endeavors. I cant believe what we have to go through.

My EB2-NIW I140 has been approved finally approved on February 19th!! :):):):):):)

I have received one CRIS email this morning at 10am!!

nightsman, pana, Texas_niw,

Thank you guys for your wishes... Good luck for you too, and hope all goes well with us in our immigration endeavors... I will be waiting for my I485 from now on... I hope it is going to be quick....

trackitt has a very interesting thread about officer numbers for RFEs. Here is the NIW/EB1A/B portion of it:

EB1A
vayu: NSC - EB1A - EX202 - Dec 29, 2007 - ???
tacky100: NSC - EB1A - EX206 - Jan11,2008

EB1B
enduring: NSC - EB1B - EX102 - Jan 31, 2008 - ???
cplus: NSC - EB1B - EX206 - Feb 4, 2008 - ???
milliecent: NSC - EB1B - EX206 - Feb 12, 2008 - ???

EB2NIW
wwff: NSC - EB2NIW - EX375 - Jan 8, 2008 - ???
IntWaiv: NSC - EB2NIW - EX206 - Feb 1, 2008 - ???
gvhd: NSC - EB2NIW - EX375 - Feb 26, 2008 - ???

I think this answers JerIst's long standing question regarding the "outstanding" requirement for EB2NIW. It seems the same IOs process EB1A/B and EB2NIW cases. No wonder they get confused with the legal requirements. EX206 seems to be a trigger-happy RFE issuer who does all 3 categories, for example.

I have just added mine too to that list...

RFEs are nasty and a headache... I hope I do not receive another one for my pending I485!

I have just added mine too to that list...

RFEs are nasty and a headache... I hope I do not receive another one for my pending I485!

Speaking of which, did you get a new fingerprint appointment notice yet? Just curious....