My EB-1 EA PP after RFE Approved at NSC

tipotodo

Registered Users (C)
I am happy with joy!!!!!!! Finally after agonizing months and weeks or RFE and such my I-140 got approved today! My lawyer got the approval email at 7p.m today and she called me!!!

Thanx to all of you madgu, good_y dstar, chatterjee1,ny915w,eb1a-query, pana and everyone! for your help, support and knowledge!!!!!! I am very very exicted and lookin g foward to the next steps!!!

Thanx to all of you again!!!!!!!!!!

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

Hi,
I told you, the receipt and the approval comes together. Great and congrats!
Good luck with your 485.

did you find any LUD

hi tipodo;

hearty congrats; just one question did you find find any LUD in your case apart from the attorney getting the fax.

Congratulation

Congratulation!!! Good luck for the next step.

tipotodo said:
I am happy with joy!!!!!!! Finally after agonizing months and weeks or RFE and such my I-140 got approved today! My lawyer got the approval email at 7p.m today and she called me!!!

Thanx to all of you madgu, good_y dstar, chatterjee1,ny915w,eb1a-query, pana and everyone! for your help, support and knowledge!!!!!! I am very very exicted and lookin g foward to the next steps!!!

thanx to all of you!! thank you! For the first time in months I was able to sleep good! hehhe a little piece of mind! Good luck to all of you!

tipotodo said:

great, congra!

Good news!

Congratulations! I understand your joy! Enjoy!

Did you lawyer tell you you will get the approval notice or she will get? My lawyer has not contacted me yet. Don't know why.

you will get it soon

ny915w said:
Congratulations! I understand your joy! Enjoy!

Did you lawyer tell you you will get the approval notice or she will get? My lawyer has not contacted me yet. Don't know why.
The attorney gets the original and you will get a copy.

Congratulations

YOUR WAIT IS OVER. CONTINUE TO HAVE GOOD SLEEP. 485 will not pose a big problem.

moden said:
YOUR WAIT IS OVER. CONTINUE TO HAVE GOOD SLEEP. 485 will not pose a big problem.

Thank you moden, finally I was able to have a good sleep! hehe

I am not even worried about the 485 everything is done, were filling on monday! I just want to get my EAD asap, stupid union rules are holding my work until i get my EAD, so most of the battle is done and won! finally!!

I am sure you'll get your approval for TSC very soon, did u reply the RFE already?

tipotodo said:
Thank you moden, finally I was able to have a good sleep! hehe

I am not even worried about the 485 everything is done, were filling on monday! I just want to get my EAD asap, stupid union rules are holding my work until i get my EAD, so most of the battle is done and won! finally!!

I am sure you'll get your approval for TSC very soon, did u reply the RFE already?

Hi Tipotodo
I am waiting to receive documents to be submitted as further evidence. It is going to take some time before I will be able to put back everything together and submit.

Good luck with your 485. As you are aware NSC is slow in issuing EAD. But the trend is about 2 to 3 months, unlike in TSC which issues EADs in roughly 3-4 weeks time.

I hope your O-1 will keep you going until that time.

MODEN

Great news Tipotodo. I somehow missed it when u posted it. I am very happy for u, u are one of the most helpful members in the forum, always chipping in with information when needed. Good Luck with the next stage...

chatterjee1 said:
Great news Tipotodo. I somehow missed it when u posted it. I am very happy for u, u are one of the most helpful members in the forum, always chipping in with information when needed. Good Luck with the next stage...

thanx alot for your kind words! :D
good luck to u too on the next stage

Congrats

I've seen how hard you worked and you totally deserve it, especially considering the fact that you're in a "non-mainstream" (scientists, engineers) profession. Well done!

Eclipse said:
I've seen how hard you worked and you totally deserve it, especially considering the fact that you're in a "non-mainstream" (scientists, engineers) profession. Well done!

Thank you so much! this been a long journey and I am just happy self-employed people like get a chance of the american dream too.!!!