My conversation with USCIS Lawyer

They have asked the second extension. As I remember, they asked the first extension for one month to respond to court till the end of Mar. (It was supposed to be Feb 22) and they are asking extension again. What are they considering? how many times can they ask for extension? do you have any info from them, Mr Khanna?

Originally posted by getit
They have asked the second extension. As I remember, they asked the first extension for one month to respond to court till the end of Mar. (It was supposed to be Feb 22) and they are asking extension again. What are they considering? how many times can they ask for extension? do you have any info from them, Mr Khanna?

Oh, no. Let me explain.

They have till 30 March to answer our Complaint. But the extension was for answering the Class Action motion.

Is any Update on proposed settlement

Mr Rajiv,
It looks like now the settlement proposal(8 points) sent by us is a dead issue, since they are trying to fight out in court. In this situation are we have any knowledge what is going to be next?. Is this possible for you to clear some doubts here. Hope USCIS at least respond in court by end of this month. Please answer. Thanks.