My children's FP notice

My daughter's fingerprinting was taken today at about 1:45pm. I checked the case status at 2:50pm and no LUD. However by 3:25pm there was a LUD but no change in status information.

Guys,

In my case after approval i am still waiting for my daughter GC. Several attempts were made to USCIS but we were told to wait 30 days and call again etc. etc. See my signature below.

My daughter's code 2 was today. Right before leaving, the guy at the ASC told me: "You should get your cards in the mail... don't know when, but you'll get 'em". I think he was just trying to be friendly and could not possibly know this for sure.

Anyway, by the time we got back home, not only did my daughter have LUD for today, but so did my wife and me too! (no change in status for any of us, though)

Last edited by a moderator:
My daughter's code 2 was today. Right before leaving, the guy at the ASC told me: "You should get your cards in the mail... don't know when, but you'll get 'em". I think he was just trying to be friendly and could not possibly know this for sure.

Anyway, by the time we got back home, not only did my daughter have LUD for today, but so did my wife and me too! (no change in status for any of us, though)

Congratulations!! This means your cards were approved.

I took my kid for her Code 2 yesterday and about 1 hour later her I485 had a new LUD; none for my I485 or my spouse's I485 though.

Just to add to the discussion: As I posted on Friday, we all got LUDs (me, wife & kid) after our daughter's Code 2. (Remember, my wife and I did Code 3 on June of 2006) Today, we all got a change in status to: Approval Notice Sent.

So... I really don't know if the kids biometrics is a good sign or in my case was a coincidence.

Congratulations!

[So... I really don't know if the kids biometrics is a good sign or in my case was a coincidence.[/QUOTE]

Seems it's a good sign if parents' LUD changed along with child's.

Just to add to the discussion: As I posted on Friday, we all got LUDs (me, wife & kid) after our daughter's Code 2. (Remember, my wife and I did Code 3 on June of 2006) Today, we all got a change in status to: Approval Notice Sent.

So... I really don't know if the kids biometrics is a good sign or in my case was a coincidence.

I told you few lines above. congratulations again!!

Ok now to make things more confusing, we went for my child's bio code 2 and one day later we received another bio code 3 letter for me and my wife. It has only been 4 months from our 1st FP. Anybody has any thoughts?

I took my kid for her Code 2 on Friday and about 1 hour later his I485 had a new LUD; After couple of hours I had new LUD in my case as well.

Nothing happened after that.

I had INFOPASS today where I was confirmed that my NC was cleared on 03/01. So FP for minors may be a good sign indeed.