My 485 receipt date is

What is ur 485 receipt date?

• Oct/Nov 2001 (u should be caling Bush)

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Dec 2001 (u should be looking for Bush's number)

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Jan 2002 (u should be faxing/emailing CSC)

Votes: 7 7.1%
  • Feb 2002 (keep the champaigne on ice)

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Mar 2002 (start looking for deals on champaigne)

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Apr 2002 (there's hope)

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • May 2002 (have a good summer, check back in the fall)

Votes: 9 9.2%
  • June 2002 or later (good luck!)

Votes: 39 39.8%

• Total voters
1. Bush does not want you get approved. If all the immigrants voted for Republican, California's 54 electoral colleges certainly would go his bag. But "unfortunately" that did not happen!

2. For lots of people, their campaigne/wines got old enough. Take it positively. Longer you wait, it tastes better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 02 myself, but hardly good luck! :) Approvals have been flowing for concurrent applicants, so the curve is more like a bell as compared to exponential! :(

pralay said:
Bush does not want you get approved. If all the immigrants voted for Republican, California's 54 electoral colleges certainly would go his bag. But "unfortunately" that did not happen!

Let me clarify... i meant call Bush and tell him to get the hell out of there!

140_takes_4ever said:
Oct 02 myself, but hardly good luck! :) Approvals have been flowing for concurrent applicants, so the curve is more like a bell as compared to exponential! :(

Thought u had to be lucky to be in one of CSC's pilot programs. Did u file concurrently? Dude, I see good things in ur future (like standing in the GC holder's line at the airport) :) :) :)

gopher97 said:
Let me clarify... i meant call Bush and tell him to get the hell out of there!

He knows that you cannot vote. Longer they can keep you in I485/GC status, longer they can keep you out from voting. In fact statistically it better for Republicans because number of electoral colleges in a state based on the population (citizens + non-citizens). But only citizens can vote (and assuming percentage of republicans is more in citizens than in non-citizens), you get more electoral colleges.

Last edited by a moderator:
gopher97 said:
Thought u had to be lucky to be in one of CSC's pilot programs. Did u file concurrently? Dude, I see good things in ur future (like standing in the GC holder's line at the airport) :) :) :)
Nope not concurrently, I all but begged my lawyer to file it concurrently, but she refused, said the rammifications might be severe if INS does not implement it correctly. Well she was right in that I am sitting at the bottom of the pile with people all around me getting approved, but I am still waiting for freaking second FP and all the 02 waiters to get their asses out of the line before my case is drawn up.

Bugger INS with a cricket bat! :(

Good thread, gopher97.

I am Oct 02. I was one of the lucky ones sent an RFE. But when we sent the response, our 2nd FP was not valid anymore. Damn! Damn Damn!

But I think I will be around for a while (whether or not I get approved soon) and become buddies with most people here, I think.

Regards!

Concurrent helps? I wonder!

Well mine is a concurrent file I-140 Mar 02, I-485 filed OCt 02 (before I-140 got approved) ...... so its a concurrent (I guess) but yet NO LUCK!

41 responses and not a single April '02 waiter?

I am making several inferences from this poll (even though I know that it is in no way scientific). I should wait for more responses though.

sfbay_area_guy said:
Good one dude

Can I get Bush's phone # please :)

dude, I believe ur case got stuck in name check. Now when u filled out the 485 application, did u write ur name as San Francisco Bay Area Guy or did u write ur real name? If you did the former, the reasons for name check are obvious!

ok, just trying to cheer you up... ur approval is gonna happen any day.

If u want Bush's phone number, PM me and I'll send you my address so that you can send me a check.

Mine 485 is in Oct 2002

Nice to see a lot of Oct 2002 guys floating here :cool: So, i have a lot of buddies sticking with me for a long time :rolleyes:

Why not we plan for a get together :)

I've already written Bush last Oct.

I got a "presidential reply" in January saying they will make an inquiry into my case.

I got a letter from USCIS in April saying fuck off.

This is nice thread. . At least I am not the only one waiting and waiting...there are lots of eagerly waiting way ahead of me.
Also count me in for the get together, if you are planning any.

My case details:
is concurrent/semi/non???
140 --RD -- 8/8/03 --no RFE--no approval
485 -- RD -- 12/17/03--no RFE--no approval

Non concurrent Oct '02

Another one of those unlucky non concurrent Oct '02 cases.. I am just hanging on..