My 485 got approved yesterday

Jaideep Chitkara

Registered Users (C)
As I said in my earlier email that my case was assigned to officer. It was approved yesterday. ND 8/15/2001, FP Feb 3rd, 2003. My wife was approved too. Keep the faith and take actions. Very soon you will get it too.

Congrats Jaideep!! I have the exact same ND.

A good news for all of us!! Do you mind telling me the date and year your case assigned to an officer

CONGRATS!!!

Good to see some approvals... Specially from Aug 2001. My ND is Aug 30, 2001. Keeping fingers crossed.

Congratulations ...!!!

Do throw in a prayer for the rest of us too !! :)

My prayers remain unanswered !

My nd is a week after yours and fp has the same date, still not assigned to anyone!

Congratulations!

Congratulations! Jaideep!!

Finally, you got what you deserve, one week after assigning is really good for you.

Enjoy the freedom.

Jaideep,

Congrats ! Based on your experience how long does it take for a case to be assigned to an officer. Did you call for that. My ND is NOV 2001 and FP is March 2003 and the case has not yet been assigned. When I called I was told that its going to take more than a year. In anycase if anyone has any comments, they would be greatly appreciated.

Congrats Jaideep and enjoy the Freedom!!!

Hope many approvals flood thro' in comming days & weeks!!!

- Why-R

Reply to azee27516

IIO says that my case have been assigned to an officer from May 2002. (this was much before my FP also)

Still not yet approved. In short, there is no pattern for anything in TSC. It depends on our luck and God's decision.

RD:06/01/01
FP:04/05/03

Answer to everybody's questions:

Yes, I will definitely send my determined prayers to all of you and to change BCIS laws. Also, on the action side, I have dedicated my life for happiness of people in america and india and through the world. I do lots of volunteer work on every week evening and weekend and encourage young men etc. Any way it's a long story and I definitely don't want to give lectures here.

Second, my case was asigned to officer on may 8th which I found out on may 14th. My lawyer, me, my paralegal every body called dallas office and explained my situation. All doors were closed from h1, ead and green card but within 1 week of determination and hope, all doors are open now. my h1, ead and green card all three of them are approved.

Let's win together. I understand what all of us are going through. I will do my best to support all of you.