My 485 got approved yesterday

Stamping

All,

What are the documents we need to take when we go for stamping and do we need to take an appointment in local INS office for passport stamping , After approval what was the time frame for stamping , If any body knows the details please post I would appreciate.

Thanks,

REF

Jaideep Chitkara,

What are the documents we need to take when we go for stamping and do we need to take an appointment in local INS office for passport stamping , After approval what was the time frame for stamping , If any body knows the details please post I would appreciate.

Thanks,
REF

Passport Stamping Details

Jaideep Chitkara,

Thanks,
REF

REF:

Q: What are the documents we need to take when we go for stamping and do we need to take an appointment in local INS office for passport stamping , After approval what was the time frame for stamping , If any body knows the details please post I would appreciate.

A: It's written on the approval notice of what to bring. Additionally, I took advance parole, EAD, tax returns, employment letter. From some of my friends, they have asked for AP and EAD's and they keep it with them.
On approval document it is written on days and time we can sow up any time. there is no specific appointment time. may 19th was approval. I got letter in mail on May 23rd and I went to BCIS office on May 29th for stamping.

Approval Notice

Jaideep Chitkara,

Thanks for sharing Information I have one more question regarding Approval notice are we going to receive the approval notice OR My Attornay will receive ?

If we both receives which one we need to take for Passport Stamping
You'r wife got approved at the same time OR If it different time
what was the time frame between U and Your wife Approval.
please guide me I would appreciate

Thanks,
REF

You will receive a courtesy approval notice which is copy of original. Orginal will be received by your lawyer. you can take this courtesy copy to bcis for stamping. My wife and I got approved same time.

Tombaan:

Sure. What would you like to know? Either you can email me at jai123@hotmail.com or call me in the evening at 972/333-7092 or post you question. I will do my best to answer your question.

One thing I want to say that your all prayers(determinations) will be answered if you practice corerctly. If it does not get answered, then I will give you whatever you want.

hello

I have been reading books by thich nhat hanh. find him very impressive. I will write you more on your mail--the stuff on the web page you mentioned seemed very different.

Thich nhat hanh is vietnamese gentleman who lives in paris

Tombaan:

You may wanna look into Lotus Sutra (final teaching of Buddha). Books like "Wisdom of the Lotus Sutra" by Daisaku Ikeda. It's available in Barnes and Noble or Amazon. What's your email address. I am afraid my hotmail junk filter must have put your email into trash can (sorry for that). I will add into my contacts, so that it will deliver in my inbox.

Thank you!
Jai

Tombaan:

Sorry one more book is very intersting and an introduction book available in book staores "Buddha in your Mirror". You will find it very intersting and very life oriented book that how to win in life everyday.

Jai