My 140 is approved - Yes - 3 year bachelors in Engineering..

kriskish

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
God is really really great. My 140 is approved. Still I cant believe this. Around 10.30PM I got my approval emails. This is a very very good news who have done their engineering degree in 3 years. While typing this my hands are really really shaking. God is great. Prayed all of the gods. Did not waste any single minute.
Thanks you very much for ALL.. Good Luck.. Keep faith in GOD and Keep your options open. After July 1st I started looking new H1 and two companies are ready to sponsor H1 8th year ext. Before that the fruitful news came.

THANKS AGAIN.. I WILL POST DETAILS OF MY CASE AND EVALUATION DETAILS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.
Thanks
KK

Congrats

Congrats .... Enjoy Ur 140.

Thats a great news for all 3 year guys...

E-Bhola

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,
God is really really great. My 140 is approved. Still I cant believe this. Around 10.30PM I got my approval emails. This is a very very good news who have done their engineering degree in 3 years. While typing this my hands are really really shaking. God is great. Prayed all of the gods. Did not waste any single minute.
Thanks you very much for ALL.. Good Luck.. Keep faith in GOD and Keep your options open. After July 1st I started looking new H1 and two companies are ready to sponsor H1 8th year ext. Before that the fruitful news came.

THANKS AGAIN.. I WILL POST DETAILS OF MY CASE AND EVALUATION DETAILS FIRST THING IN THE MORNING.
Thanks
KK
Congratulations. You deserved it. Good luck for your I-485 approval.

Congrats Kriskish,

I'm very happy about your 140 approval. You got it when it was needed the most.

Good luck ahead.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Congratulations Kriskish! Your I-140 couldn't have approved at a better time. You can now easily invoke AC21 if you want to change employers. Good luck!

kriskish said:
Hi Guys,

Thanks
KK

You made it Buddy!!

This is cool !! This brings lots of hope for everybody with 3 years engineering. Please share your approach to this issue, such as docs submitted, contents of letters, etc.

Wish you all the best.

itsGood said:
This is cool !! This brings lots of hope for everybody with 3 years engineering. Please share your approach to this issue, such as docs submitted, contents of letters, etc.

Wish you all the best.
HI guys,
I am really really thankful to you guys. I dont know how to say thanks. Everybody gave great support to me and prayed for me. THANK YOU AND GOD. I will post everything what I did for sure in detail in next post. Especially who have 3 years engineering degree. TRUSTFORTE is the company who did a great job on the evaluation. The anology they have used is very simple Community college and then credits and then bachelors in 3 years. They explained why Engg and Science degrees are different. Also the cover letter which my attorney prepared. I will type each and every word in that. I am the third guy in the know who got approval with 3 years degree.
UnitedNations, LC_2003 and kriskish. We all did evaluation from TRUSTFORTE and same person Barry S. Silberzweig. If your attorney can explain him correctly Barry will do the evaluation according to that in simple words.
Anyways I will post the Evaluation as well as Cover letter, I need to type whole 6 pages (eval+cover). Please bare with me. The only reason I did not post that earlier is I was not sure whether my 140 will be approved.
Thanks for ALL YOUR SUPPORT. It was a CLOSE call.
Thanks
KK

KK,

That was awesome. Congrats on the approval. You should be one relieved person now. I wish you good luck with the reminder of the process.

Your faith in GOD carried you through all the way.

Aravind

Evaluation

Congrats Krishkish!!
I am waiting to look at your posting about your evaluation and cover letter. You can scan your document and attach it here instead of typing. This will be very useful for people who did 3 year engineering degree like me.

Thanks.

Congratulations! I'm so glad to hear this. You are 95% of the way there, the 485 is always an easy one to get approved! :)

Congratulations

Congratulations ...

ha ha the sucess gave U a sleepless night..

Enjoy and good luck with 485.

Billtoo.