My 140 is approved - Yes - 3 year bachelors in Engineering..

Hi KK,

Congrats. We felt your tension for past few weeks and now really happy to
hear good news from you. Again hearty congratulations. My employer/lawyer didn't replied to the RFE (ability to pay) yet.

kriskish said:
HI guys,
I am really really thankful to you guys. I dont know how to say thanks. Everybody gave great support to me and prayed for me. THANK YOU AND GOD. I will post everything what I did for sure in detail in next post. Especially who have 3 years engineering degree. TRUSTFORTE is the company who did a great job on the evaluation. The anology they have used is very simple Community college and then credits and then bachelors in 3 years. They explained why Engg and Science degrees are different. Also the cover letter which my attorney prepared. I will type each and every word in that. I am the third guy in the know who got approval with 3 years degree.
UnitedNations, LC_2003 and kriskish. We all did evaluation from TRUSTFORTE and same person Barry S. Silberzweig. If your attorney can explain him correctly Barry will do the evaluation according to that in simple words.
Anyways I will post the Evaluation as well as Cover letter, I need to type whole 6 pages (eval+cover). Please bare with me. The only reason I did not post that earlier is I was not sure whether my 140 will be approved.
Thanks for ALL YOUR SUPPORT. It was a CLOSE call.
Thanks
KK
congrats KK!!
Great work on your part.
Good luck with things ahead. if we/I need any info...will PM you in case you don't visit this thread...:)
rgds,
LFGC

Congratulations!! and good luck with your new job, I am sure that it will go through smoothly

Congratulations !!!

kriskish,
Congratulations !!! I am so glad that you are relieved off the stress.
God took care of you since he knew that you were the deserving person.
Congrats and celebrate your approval. I am very happy for you.

Good to see you in the line for I-485.

Congratulations

Congratulations -- Good to see more and more 3 year Approval.

Nadi.

Hi KK,

Congratulations... Good to see your posting..with Good news. Great..!! Have a nice time.

Vavkon