My 10 year Ban is up in December.

Yeah so paying $160 each time is fine but traveling to the embassy to deal with this bs is a pain. But thank you so much. IS $50k enough to leave in the bank here in the country I'm leaving in to show strong ties + my wife and her family? I also got some money back home but half of that amount back home. Does this show strong ties?

I think you being married and having a job (assuming you are working) are enough ties. (of course it would a bit depend on the job and your position too) If you have no ban, given that you overstayed without your will I think you have good chance to get a visa if you can explain yourself to the officer (sometimes you might not get a chance).

I think you being married and having a job (assuming you are working) are enough ties. (of course it would a bit depend on the job and your position too) If you have no ban, given that you overstayed without your will I think you have good chance to get a visa.
I don't work I just have a lot of savings. Between me and the wife we are well over 6 figures.

I just do online stuff and sell on ebay and working on my own personal website. I have no degrees and if all fails in life I'd like to be a truck driver but this requires driving in the US and I'm worried about driving in the US with all the road blocks and riots going on from time to time. Things changed over the last 10 years that's for sure!

First step, again, is to apply for an ESTA online. If that's granted, you're golden. If not, at least you KNOW you need to apply for a B2 visa. This will be harder to get than normal, but if you explain that you overstayed when you were very young, you have a higher chance. Not having a job is a pretty big downside, but if you can prove you have good reasons to return to Canada, you have a good chance. A visa will NOT cost over US$160 plus costs like transport and photos. Forget the lawyer for now. Also, the visa can be valid for up to 10 years if you're lucky, so this is not necessarily a yearly expenditure. It's possible that they'll give you one for a shorter period to see if you overstay again, though.

First step, again, is to apply for an ESTA online. If that's granted, you're golden. If not, at least you KNOW you need to apply for a B2 visa. This will be harder to get than normal, but if you explain that you overstayed when you were very young, you have a higher chance. Not having a job is a pretty big downside, but if you can prove you have good reasons to return to Canada, you have a good chance. A visa will NOT cost over US$160 plus costs like transport and photos. Forget the lawyer for now. Also, the visa can be valid for up to 10 years if you're lucky, so this is not necessarily a yearly expenditure. It's possible that they'll give you one for a shorter period to see if you overstay again, though.
Thank you so much for that. I was reading online that it's required to have a B2 after over stating/ban.

Thank you that clears it up.

Also got family in the US a sister who is a USC but we haven't talked in 6 years we don't get along due to our pass and the crimes she's done. IF they ask at an interview if I got family in the USA and I say yes. Will they not give me the visa and try to say I need a letter? I don't care to visit or see them ever again in my life. Like really don't care to see them.

You have to disclose her. You do not need anything from her. you can say you won't see her if they ask.

You are welcome. I hope you can overcome this ordeal.
Thanks again! :)

Oh one last question, I left in August and my court date was in December I had a lawyer go in for me. Does the ban trigger once I left or the court date? I'm in no rush to go back to be honest. I'll start the process after December just to be on the safe side.

I cannot say anything about it. You should have some paperwork from the proceedings explaining this I believe.

Thanks again! :)

Oh one last question, I left in August and my court date was in December I had a lawyer go in for me. Does the ban trigger once I left or the court date? I'm in no rush to go back to be honest. I'll start the process after December just to be on the safe side.
An unlawful presence ban would be from when you left.