Munna_Mobile ka mobile bhajgaya APPROVED ND 08/26/2002

congrats munna,

It gives lot for others in the forum to hope for the approval.

Also thanks for sharing your case.

-Glenmd

I saw started looking at the thread and saw your approval and felt very happy.

Congratulations Munna as it was a really long and stressful journey with CIS and sincerely wish you have a wonderful life going forward from now. Enjoy your freedom. I am kind of excited too as my spouse LUD changed on 8/19 and I am hoping that our case will get approved soon !

Congratulations Munna Bhai (Pappi, Jappi). Mavishka sure deserves a party or you can order sweets for him/her online and get shipped for answering all those NOID questions for you and reducing your stress.

Have a good time and enjoy the GC.

Thank you very much for the support.

mavishka said:
Congrats! Munna Bhai. Ekdum zabardast party mangta, kya!!
Thank you very much for the support. I am still worried about my wifes case as it is still pending. I will wait till I get the approval notice. Maybe INS has sent the approval notice for my wifes 485 without the status being updated. I hope they did sent the approval notice for wife.

Last edited by a moderator:
PremChopra said:
Congratulations Munna Bhai (Pappi, Jappi). Mavishka sure deserves a party or you can order sweets for him/her online and get shipped for answering all those NOID questions for you and reducing your stress.

Have a good time and enjoy the GC.
yeah you are right. Mavisha has been so helpful to all the guys who are going through this agony called GC.

Congrats Munna bhai G.C.H ( GC Holder ) !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

140/485 ND 05/09/2003
140 - AD 04/15/2004 / (1 RFE received and replied regd. w2 and pay stubs I donno why we got that since we have already sent it... but I do not have the dates)
EB3 / (LC State PA)
2 EADs 2APs until
/FP on 03/16/2004 - which kicked of my last LUD 04/05/2004 ....

Munna_Mobile ka biwi ka mobile be bhajgaya

Munna_Mobile ka biwi ka mobile be bhajgaya. My wifes case has been approved today. THANKS TO ALL THE GUYS IN THIS FORUM. THIS IS THE BEST FORUM I HAVE BEEN TO IN MY LIFE. I PRAY THAT EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM GETS THE APPROVAL, APPROVAL ONLY. ONE DAY EARLY OR LATE BUT ONLY APPROVAL. SPECIALLY NO TRANSFER. SECOND NOR NOID, THIRD NO RFE'S. ONLY THING I PRAY IS THAT YOU GUYS SEE ONLY APPROVALS.

I GOT LOT OF KNOWLEDGE ON ALL THE ISSUES. I WILL BE VISITING THIS SITE EVERYDAY MANY TIMES. I WILL TRY TO HELP THE GUYS IF I CAN. I WILL DO WHATEVER I CAN TO THIS FORUM BECAUSE THIS IS THE FORUM WHICH HAS HELPED ME GAIN THE KNOWLEDGE AND HAS BEEN ALWAYS ENCOURAGING AND SUPPORTIVE.

THANKS ONCE AGIAN TO EVERYONE WHO IS ON THIS FORUM.