Munna_Mobile ka mobile bhajgaya APPROVED ND 08/26/2002

Congrats !!!

Enjoy the comfort for a week. After that its business as usual. Life doesn't change after a GC, it hasn't for me atleast.

Hi Munna_Mobile,

I am really happy for you man.....

I hope that everything should go fine in future also.

Thanks everyone for your kind support and THANKS TO SAIRAM

Thanks everyone for your kind support and THANKS TO SAIRAM. Finally everything went fast and smooth.

is this normal that wife case is still pending with the LUD of 6/21. Why didn't INS approve both the cases on same day. Guys any suggesstions.

Last edited by a moderator:
My wifes case is still pending. Is this normal. The LUD on my wifes 485 is still 6/21

dsatish said:
congrats. I think your wife does not have a mobile :D (to kaise bajega bhai ?)
My wifes case is still pending. Is this normal. The LUD on my wifes 485 is still 6/21. Did you see any cases where the dependent was approved after the primary applicant was approved.
Thanks

Munna_Mobile said:
My wifes case is still pending. Is this normal. The LUD on my wifes 485 is still 6/21. Did you see any cases where the dependent was approved after the primary applicant was approved.
Thanks

It doesn't happen much. Wait for a couple of days and i guess her case will also be approved.

Munna Mobile

Munna_Mobile said:
Thanks

I've seen cases where the dependant has been approved first ,even before primary applicant!Sohang in there -just a few days yaar!
fams