Mumbai possible Interview in May

My packet 3 reached 21st March

I have not received the interview date yet. I will call them tonight. I am hoping to get the May date.

got interview date.

I got email from mumbai consulate, it is on 22nd of may. P3 was sent
from NVC on 19th march.

Thanks
Nagendra

Interview Date

I was trying to call yesterday night. I could not get any of these numbers 011-91-22-3637407/8. It was continuously engaged. Could you get them and got your interview date?

It\'s time to call Mumbai

I am also expecting May interview. My packet 3 was reached around Mar 18th. Last email from Consulate asked me to call around Apr 8-9 for confirm date.
I had just emailed them again. Hope to get reply by tomorrow.

Keep updated.
Thanks.

RajC

Got Interview date

I got a reply from consulate that my family is schedule on 28-may-2002 10:30 AM.
Any one knows good fair from IAD to BOM please post it?

AC-140 Packet fedexed to Mumbai on April 3

Any ideas on when can I expect to get the BMB #, based on recent experiences?

Is there is a chance of getting interview date for first half of June? There is a wedding in my family on June 1, so would be nice if I can take my 3-week trip during that period.

Thanks,

No Title

I had similar situation. Wedding in first week on May and I even requested an interview before May 15 - but no luck. They gave me a date of May 22. I think they schedule most employment based cases in 2nd half of the month. At least that is what I have read on this portal and in most cases is true. You can try emailing them - but most likely you will get late June interview. Good luck

May Interview

Sent an email to the Mumbai consulate and got a reply that my IV interview date is May21.
Packet 3 entered into their system on March4.

I am schedule on May 20th

I received reply from consulate. My interview is on May 20th 9:30am.
I am planning to take Medical at Lilavati on May 17th. Let me know if anybody else is schedule on same date.

RajC

Interview on May 2, 2002

Got email confirmation and had duplicate PKT 4 collected from Mumbai, Consulate Public Information window.

Packet 4 receipt

Bluegrass,
Did you receive packet 4. They said in the email that packet 4 has been dispatched on 04/02 to local address as well as to Attorney. I have not received the packet any of these addresses so far. DO you have any idea whether they send the packet by mail or courier.

Thanks!

No Title

I am waiting for P4 as well. My email just said P4 sent on 4.02.2002. It did not specify location. I don\'t think it will be sent by courier.