Mumbai possible Interview in May

enthu29

Registered Users (C)
Let us track those cases here. Is anybody expecting May interview date. My packet 3 reached Mumabi consulate on Feb 20, When I called the consulate they told me that the likely date will be sometime in May.

Is there anybody with similar situation ?

By the way, I am also thinking of getting the vaccines here in the US. Does anybody know what vaccines are required ?

Thanks

No Title

My P3 reached March 18th. Entered into system on March 22nd. I am hoping for May interview. When did you call to find out interview date?

expecting May interview

I recieved email from consolate that our interview will be in May. But not given date yet.Which number did you called?

Packet 3 was mailed on 3/12/02.

I don\'t know when it reached as I was not having tracking no. But it was mailed on 3/12/02. I received email from consulate next week.

Which number did you call ?

Yesterday night I tried on 363-7407. It dialed but nobody picked up. Which number you called ?

Thanks.
RajC

May Interview

My packet3 was received by Mumbai Consulate on 03/18/02. I have got a case number. Expecting May interview. Is this thread of AC-I-140 cases? Please keep updating as soon as you get interview date.

Thanks!

Did you call the consulate?

My packet 3 reached the consulte on 21st march. Shall I call the consulate to find out the case no and expected interview date? Is may interview possible?

Thanks,

Packet 3 review done by NVC .Please give some input on possible marriage

Hi Guys ,
Just an update.
My review was done on march 25th .It will noe take 2-4 weeks to reach the consulate
NVC received packet 3 on 26th feb
packet 3 mailed to st.louis on feb 15th.

I have a question i will really appreciate if any one can give me some useful input.My lawyer has ZERO knowledge in this.

Can i do a court marriage after the interview.If so what is the procedure to include her name so that we both can enter the US.If i do a court marriage than Invitation card and photos will be a problem.How can i prove to them that its a valid marriage.Some where i read that they ask for photos and card.Please give me some infom.Any one please.I am in deep trouble because of this

How do i get an affidav. of support .I mean notarised when i am in india.

No Title

Any idea how long CGNY takes to send back PCC if passports are issued in US. I thought they needed only 2 working days. We sent our passports over 10 days ago - still no sign. Any idea?

PCC

if passports issued here in US they supposed to give the PCC within 2-3 days. I know this because when I personally went there to apply for PCC (CGNY) they said that. Mine and my wife\'s were issued in India so they will take 30 - 45 days.
But you never know - these India consulate guys are un-predictable.
They never pick up phone and never get back even if you leave message.
Sorry to say BOSS.
Try to email/call them.
I fed up in emailing/calling them.

packet 3 sent to mumbai

Hello,
        My packet 3 was sent to mumbai on 19th of april.
When can I expect the interview date??

Thanks

packet 3 sent to mumbai

19th of April?????????
I think it may be 19th of March. Hopefully in May,02

No Title

Yes. I just got email from consulate with interview date of May22. P3 reached consulate on March 18.

Me too

I got an email yesterday with interview date of May 23,2000. My packet 3 reached on Feb 19

Bluegrass, we are close

I am scheduled for May 23. Maybe we should talk to each other to ensure that the entire process is smooth...studio, hotels (if you are going to stay in a hotel) etc.

enthu29

when did you receive your date? give me your email address and we can keep in touch. did you get PCC done yet? I have send mine to CGNY.