Multiple LUD changes on AP

guju

Registered Users (C)
Multiple LUD changes on AP - Anyone?

I got an RFE for my AP - Passport style photographs.

They received REF on Oct 6th - LUD Changed and got emails on Oct 6th indicating that the RFE response was received.

After that LUDs has changed on Oct 7th, Oct 8th, Oct 12th, Oct 14th, Oct 15th :eek:

These lud changes make me wonder what they are doing that they need to touch my file so many times over and over again. I mean if they are processing my file and they need a week to be processing it everyday, then how the hell are they going to clear the backlogs! They should be processing a file in a day and either approve or deny the application! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Did other people see so many multiple LUD changes before their case was approved?

Ap Rfe

Our response to AP RFE (coloe copies of passport) was receivied by CIS on Sept 2nd and LUD changed only once. No changes after that. Still waiting anxiously as we are planning to travel on Nov. 4th

guju said:
Did other people see so many multiple LUD changes before their case was approved?
Tell us which Svc Ctr this is in ... procedure might vary.

In my case, with NSC -- AP (no RFE) -- the only touch date (after application receipt) was the day of approval and the day immediately AFTER approval (possibly mailing date).

How long after replying for RFE

Hi guju,
I am in a similar situation. Rcvd RFE for EAD and AP -for passport data pages, seen lot of LUD's last week and no approval yet.

Here are my details:

VSC
I-140 :
ND : Aug 04 2003
AD : Jul 02 2004 :)
I-485:
ND : Aug 25 2004 LUD sept 01
EAD /AP :
ND : Aug 25 2004
RFE Rcvd : Sept 28 2004 - Passport pages
Replied :Oct 04 2004 and LUD : 10/05,10/07,10/08

There was an LUD even on my approved I-140.

Any one in similar situation with RFE's for EAD/AP and approval after RFE.
How long does this take in general?

Thanks,
rams76

noelina said:
Hi, I am new at this site, and mybe this is why i need to ask this.
What is LUD?
thanks
---I dont know who started using this word LUD it simply means LAST UPDATE

NSC Service center
They received my response to RFE on Oct 6th
on Oct 15th my AP was approved (got approval email late in the day)

LUD changed on my AP again today!!!
Got approval email on Oct 15, and oct 18th LUD changed again. I am guessing that they updated my file indicating that the documents have been mailed.

guju said:
LUD changed on my AP again today!!!
Got approval email on Oct 15, and oct 18th LUD changed again. I am guessing that they updated my file indicating that the documents have been mailed.
Yeah - as I said, I've seen AP LUD on approval date and DAY after approval (possibly mailing).

I think for EAD the LUD is something like: approval date, AD+1 and also AD+2 (with a diff message)