Multiple Labor from Same Employer BLUNDER - BEC Case status is "WITHDRAWN"

Hi Labordrags,
Cool.
Another dumb question.
So you received a response addressed to you eventhough you did not include your address in the letter?
Iam just wondering where they got your address from.Is it from their system or ?.

It was from the envelope I sent where I had my address.

I am not sure if sending letters to both create any impact or no, since its out of their approach to correct the case. It looks like your case has already been given to the analyst, and if you could fight would only be the possibility I can see. My case was withdrawn by their mistake and they ignored my request to open to case, thus I made an appeal which worked. But you can still send a letter if you think its their error, and they are ignoring your case.

Hi Labordrags,

I am exactly in the same situation. Can you please send me the letter format to me (for DOL secretery and congressman) ? your inputs are very helpful and I am going to follow the path and see how mine goes. Thank you.

Hi Labordrags,

I am exactly in the same situation. Can you please send me the letter format to me (for DOL secretery and congressman) ? your inputs are very helpful and I am going to follow the path and see how mine goes. Thank you.

Guys, I will help anyone who is in need and this is because I know how much trouble I endured when waiting on this freaking LC. I have given the letter format to more than 5 people, and it may create a roar at ETA asking why everyone is using the same format or whatever. So change the format as you could as I created the letter based on my case. If you guys want to talk to me, send me your phone and I will contact you this weekend. Send email to me from my id and I will get it. Thank you. I have sent a letter to you as well, so please make sure you have it there.

yes, I agree.If each of us use same format, it will be an issue as Labordrags mentioned.
I slightly modified the format from Labordrags and sent.

So let each of us change the format but state the point .

LC paper received

Attorney emailed today that he received the LC on Friday. Good luck to all of you guys who are in this hell.

Guys,
I think ETA and BEC is too big to care for the same format of letters. Your letters should state the situation and express your employer's intent to pursue the case with a request to reopen and I think that should do it.

EB2 PERM 07/06
EB3 RIR 12/04
EB2 I-140 Applied.

basic letter format for problem with bec

I am getting several PMs and Emails abt the letter format that I sent, so I am going to write the basic that might help everyone.

Include your name, case number and your employer name.

Include why you think your case is mistreated.

Include why you think BEC is ignoring your case.

Include your sentiment that not getting certification from BEC has caused your life upside down.

Include what you expect from BEC. I think these are the things that will get you write to knock their head.

Good news,back to Inprocess today..Thanks to LaborDrags

Good news,back to In-process today..Thanks for all the help from LaborDrags.

Also I got report that there are only 200 RIR cases left in BEC of a total of 45000 remaining.
Looks like I might get thru soon to file for 485....

Good Luck

Good news,back to In-process today..Thanks for all the help from LaborDrags.

Also I got report that there are only 200 RIR cases left in BEC of a total of 45000 remaining.
Looks like I might get thru soon to file for 485....

keep us posted.

need help

Attorney emailed today that he received the LC on Friday. Good luck to all of you guys who are in this hell.

HI !

i need your help
i know you are helping every one in this forum

my case is RIR in PBEC
and it was mix/lost with other employee by ETA or DOL
so finally after sending email to them they ask for all new application and screen shots
which my lawyer send them last year 2006 and after that they make new case
p-07-5-xxxxx
and also send me 45 day letter which i replied same time
and since then i did not received any thing from them

today my employer call them and they said this case is still in process and this case has not assigned to an officer yet
and she can not do any thing to assin this case
when they decide to look these type of case then they will decide on it

i have already wrote a letter to my congressmen to enquire about my case last week
what else i can do ?

thanks

Send letter to Elaine

HI !

i need your help
i know you are helping every one in this forum

my case is RIR in PBEC
and it was mix/lost with other employee by ETA or DOL
so finally after sending email to them they ask for all new application and screen shots
which my lawyer send them last year 2006 and after that they make new case
p-07-5-xxxxx
and also send me 45 day letter which i replied same time
and since then i did not received any thing from them

today my employer call them and they said this case is still in process and this case has not assigned to an officer yet
and she can not do any thing to assin this case
when they decide to look these type of case then they will decide on it

i have already wrote a letter to my congressmen to enquire about my case last week
what else i can do ?

thanks

My suggestion to you is to draft a letter and send it to the attention of Elaine Chao. Since days are tight, you can do it right away and send it overnight. Let me know if you need writing a letter. Send me PM with the draft.

letter format to congressman or DOL secretery

Can labordrags or anyone else in this thread email me the letter format to the congressman or DOL secretery. My case is been closed in May 2007 and so far there has been no progress. Contacted DBEC several times but of no use.

Please help ASAP

Can labordrags or anyone else in this thread email me the letter format to the congressman or DOL secretery. My case is been closed in May 2007 and so far there has been no progress. Contacted DBEC several times but of no use.

Please help ASAP
hi i have sent that draft to you by PM
let me know if you need any thing else

sadshaq: thanks for your help.

Please help ASAP

I am sure you have received PM from sadshaq. Thanks for helping GCONOXY out sadshq, and congratulations on your labor success.

If you still need anything from my side, please let me know. Letter to Elaine should work since thats the only approach I did other than contacting senators/congressman. I hope you all the best. My advise to you is to send the draft ASAP or even by doing overnight as the days are getting closer to meet the August 17th deadline.

labordrags/sadshaq, help please

I am sure you have received PM from sadshaq. Thanks for helping GCONOXY out sadshq, and congratulations on your labor success.

If you still need anything from my side, please let me know. Letter to Elaine should work since thats the only approach I did other than contacting senators/congressman. I hope you all the best. My advise to you is to send the draft ASAP or even by doing overnight as the days are getting closer to meet the August 17th deadline.

Could you please send me the letter format to Elaine? My case is still stuck in the BEC. I already approached my Senator and Congressman, but nothing happened so far.

Appreciate your help.

format in PM

Could you please send me the letter format to Elaine? My case is still stuck in the BEC. I already approached my Senator and Congressman, but nothing happened so far.

Appreciate your help.

I sent your PM with the letter format. Let me know if you need anything else. Like I said, do the overnight. Best of luck. Do come and post your success if any - that will give encouragement to others.

thanks to sadshaq & labordrags

Thanks to sadshaq & labordrags for helping out.

I sent the letter yesterday by next day mail and it should reach Elaine by now. Now waiting to see something moving.

Thanks so much

I sent your PM with the letter format. Let me know if you need anything else. Like I said, do the overnight. Best of luck. Do come and post your success if any - that will give encouragement to others.

Thanks so much, labordrags. I got your letter format. I already modified the letter to fit my need and I am going to overnight it tomorrow. I will keep you posted. I am really really frustrated with the BEC.